Bonus

Peter Sagan on being one victory off German Erik Zabel's record of six green jersey victories: -

"It's not important, we'll see day by day. What's going to change in the world if I win the green jersey or not? Nothing. It's not important, there are more important things in life."

Got to love this man .

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't hold your breath for him to point fingers and say things like.. oh that performance is dodge. The man is facing enough legal issues as it is, he won't get himself into more trouble.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

the co-host.

It's JB Hager. Austin radio personality and clueless cycling 'fan'. Only watches the Tour de France and pretends to have any meaningful understanding of the sport. At least he shuts up most of the time and tries to invoke an opinion from Lance rather than spouting his own rubbish.

Peter Sagan on being one victory off German Erik Zabel's record of six green jersey victories: -

"It's not important, we'll see day by day. What's going to change in the world if I win the green jersey or not? Nothing. It's not important, there are more important things in life."

Got to love this man .

As a stoic Scot (is there any other kind?), initially I didn't warm to him; a bit too flash perhaps. But he's won me over with his abilities on the bike and his down-to-earth, respectful, yet often tongue in cheek, comments off the bike. Go Sagan!

Route profile of today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pancake. Cat 4 climb 35km from the finish and otherwise not much to report.

Mmm looking at that finish today.... looks good for a couple of riders..got to think of Cav/Greipel/Corbrielli. . think Sagan and Demare could still be a bit tired after yesterday's finish.. cause yhey would also like that finish..... there will be a big fight for positioning coming into those last few turns.

Route profile of today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pancake. Cat 4 climb 35km from the finish and otherwise not much to report.

Only bit that is important to see lolee5508000ad67c4e1f3e6e5662df02da.jpg

It's JB Hager. Austin radio personality and clueless cycling 'fan'. Only watches the Tour de France and pretends to have any meaningful understanding of the sport. At least he shuts up most of the time and tries to invoke an opinion from Lance rather than spouting his own rubbish.

True. .

That's so funny. .. I just finished listening to it... going into it I didn't want to enjoy it. First though was, I hope he doesn't make it about him but now I have to say..it wasn't all bad.[emoji53] he has the knowledge of what goes on on a daily basis in the peloton. And as a previous GC rider (apparently. ...although I can't find any official record of that ;) ) he can give observations on that.. the co-host. .mmm don't know about him.. he seem a bit doff. .say he doesn't know sagan but in the same breath says he has watched thousands of sprints.. must be funding the podcast, can't see another reason why he is there.

But I had to giggle when he said that the peloton seems to be a friendlier place now days. .well I wonder why [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Of course its friendlier, in the 90's you kept pricking yourself on all the needless, I would also be angry if I kept getting pricked while I ride.

Of course its friendlier, in the 90's you kept pricking yourself on all the needless, I would also be angry if I kept getting pricked while I ride.

Well if that recent EPO study is to be believed, it was indeed needless pricking. :whistling:

992750d23edd961c77bcae6c5c2357e1.jpg

Gummi..you want to make your way to the Bora bus. [emoji6] also you have kids with you, just use them to get closer. [emoji6]

Archived