Bonus

Go back to the beginning and do not start go

That's awesome. Drifting it lika boss.

post 1000... yay! justsayin hahahaha

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ag.. I got into trouble for jumping on the couch and screaming again. I really don't know how that happens.. it just does.. I don't even realise it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

He's one of my heroes, Patch'

Resilience, mellow attitude, tough as titanium

????????

Cannondale sure are lighting it up.. nice to see.. Rolland will also cone out to play later on.. maybe even tomorrow.

...how he got back to this level is truly extraordinary

...how he got back to this level is truly extraordinary

Clearly, with pain meds and a lot of that lovin' feeling! ????

Ag.. I got into trouble for jumping on the couch and screaming again. I really don't know how that happens.. it just does.. I don't even realise it.

I don't really understand their surprise to your reaction. With 97 wins in the pocket that couch must be pretty used to being jumped on  :clap:

I get to see the highlights and the last hour or two in the evenings and seeing that final kilometer I was almost jumping up and down and funny enough was wondering how you enjoyed that finish by Sagan.  And seeing in the end how he unclipped and clipped back in again was just wow.  

My youngest who trying to get to sleep came into the room and saying, "... could that commentator just please shut up".

You think he might be selling his TT suit on the hub soon?  :whistling:

Good skills though.

Dunno if I would buy that - I am certain it has skids... :unsure:

I get to see the highlights and the last hour or two in the evenings and seeing that final kilometer I was almost jumping up and down and funny enough was wondering how you enjoyed that finish by Sagan. And seeing in the end how he unclipped and clipped back in again was just wow.

My youngest who trying to get to sleep came into the room and saying, "... could that commentator just please shut up".

[emoji23] [emoji23]

I was actually out of breath this Sagan is one day going to be the reason I have a heart attack .

Archived