Bonus

I wonder when Tony Martin will engage beast mode and go up the road..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Screw him... he was supposed to win the TT, and stay in yellow for a few days, then get subbed during first rest day. As it stands, he has not earned a single point for my team, inconsiderate if you ask me.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was Sky I will not bother to get yellow in the next few days at all. Let Aru stress about keeping yellow and let Astana drive the pace. Froome can sit behind Aru at 6 seconds comfortably until the TT before Paris, where he will just rip the yellow off Aru easily.

maybe its their plan once again. Froome will not see the advantages of their vortex skinsuit if he weirs yellow :ph34r:

Screw him... he was supposed to win the TT, and stay in yellow for a few days, then get subbed during first rest day. As it stands, he has not earned a single point for my team, inconsiderate if you ask me.

Ja nee and I brought him in last minute for that exact reason[emoji35]

Ja nee and I brought him in last minute for that exact reason[emoji35]

So even after all these decades of watching bicycle racing, you still make the same mistake that this noob did? :P

Take a look at @Vaughters's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Vaughters/status/885785512128253952?s=09

So let me get this right after they have reviewed the case they have decided instead if giving Bardet the same penalty as the other 2 that they will just scrap all penalties.

NOW For the life of me why the flippen hell could they not review the case against Sagan and see what everyone else flippen saw and correct their mistake ..huh huh huh ..

Take a look at @Vaughters's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Vaughters/status/885785512128253952?s=09

So let me get this right after they have reviewed the case they have decided instead if giving Bardet the same penalty as the other 2 that they will just scrap all penalties.

NOW For the life of me why the flippen hell could they not review the case against Sagan and see what everyone else flippen saw and correct their mistake ..huh huh huh ..

Boohani must be punching the air with delight if his 1 minute gets overturned. OK, punching the air because he tried to punch a door...

Boohani must be punching the air with delight if his 1 minute gets overturned. OK, punching the air because he tried to punch a door...

And they wonder why riders break the rules.[emoji53]

So even after all these decades of watching bicycle racing, you still make the same mistake that this noob did? :P

[emoji6]

This race jury is a joke. Now not applying any rule that may affect the French rider. If I have one more person tell me the jury is a UCI panel that is not French I will pull ARU nostrils.

And they wonder why riders break the rules.[emoji53]

Cyclists never break the rules. They only rule the break.

This race jury is a joke. Now not applying any rule that may affect the French rider. If I have one more person tell me the jury is a UCI panel that is not French I will pull ARU nostrils.

The UCI may not be a French organisation but they sure use the local commisaires as jurors.

The feeding rule is so outdated IMO... sure you don't want team cars there.. but no reason staff can't stand next to the road.. racing has changed but their rules haven't.

Penalties for Mick and the Kiwi reversed ????????

Saw on ????

Please confirm, cycling fans

Archived