Bonus

They are a bit annoying. They also seem to annoy each other sometimes.

All they can talk about is Michael Mathews & George Bennett

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the biggest issue..especially with them Sky haters..always use their strength as excuse.Not the other GC guys being weak or having piss poor tactics.Yesterday Bardet had his whole team with him..But they chose to ride hard tempo for 5 k plus instead of burning all of them up in 2 k of max riding.If they did that and then the GC guys take over, Froome would have never seen them again.Imagine getting a 1 min gap on him with the doms and then Aru, Bardet,Martin,Contador and Uran drive it home.That is taking the race to him...but NO they just all sit there and watch as Bardet teammates pace.Strongest riders in the world right now all together and NOTHING!!!

Watch what Pinot,Nibs and Q did to Tom at the Giro..Isolate and drive it home for every Second they can get.GC riders taking responsibility for what they are paid to do...drop their rivals.

Getting a bit tired of this Sky is too strong story.You really want to tell me the top 5 GC riders in the race are affraid of Neive..because it was really just him there for most of the chase back??

Would have loved to see them fight alla Pinot,Nibs and Q on the penultimate stage of the Giro!!!!

Although i am glad that froomy got back yesterday. i have to agree with this

This is the biggest issue..especially with them Sky haters..always use their strength as excuse.Not the other GC guys being weak or having piss poor tactics.Yesterday Bardet had his whole team with him..But they chose to ride hard tempo for 5 k plus instead of burning all of them up in 2 k of max riding.If they did that and then the GC guys take over, Froome would have never seen them again.Imagine getting a 1 min gap on him with the doms and then Aru, Bardet,Martin,Contador and Uran drive it home.That is taking the race to him...but NO they just all sit there and watch as Bardet teammates pace.Strongest riders in the world right now all together and NOTHING!!!

Watch what Pinot,Nibs and Q did to Tom at the Giro..Isolate and drive it home for every Second they can get.GC riders taking responsibility for what they are paid to do...drop their rivals.

Getting a bit tired of this Sky is too strong story.You really want to tell me the top 5 GC riders in the race are affraid of Neive..because it was really just him there for most of the chase back??

Would have loved to see them fight alla Pinot,Nibs and Q on the penultimate stage of the Giro!!!!

Yah, true, I was away the weekend so only watched the highlights now but I agree, I wondered why Bardet and Aru didnt jump away as soon as Froome hit the steep gradient. Perhaps they were also maxed out, hard to say.

I can understand 'Berto, Bless him, not wanting to work, he isnt going to win, but Bardet, Uran and Aru could have worked together to try get away, its very hard to win the race by leaving everything to the last, ask Simoni, that was his downfall, he waited till the end to try one big attack and if it failed he was done, which was mostly the case, like Froome does they have to take time consistently over the three weeks.

But Yah, should have, could have, would have......I think they are all tiffing over 2nd and 3rd now. 

Lotto-Soudal cyclist Tim Wellens yesterday abandoned the Tour de France after declining to apply for a Therapeutic Use Exemption on the grounds that he does not want his reputation to be questioned.

Road.cc

I still say Bardet will be 2nd in Paris. Aru WILL blow on Stage 18 (Please dear God). Man, I can't stand that guy. He has a face that just begs to be modified.  :ph34r:

Maybe one day the WT team owners should read the Hub... this must surely be the breeding ground of the best DS's ever!

Maybe one day the WT team owners should read the Hub... this must surely be the breeding ground of the best DS's ever!

I missed my calling...sadly.  :whistling:

Hey, I did call NQ blowing up.

I missed my calling...sadly. :whistling:

Hey, I did call NQ blowing up.

When he was in Italy and not high up the Columbian mountains, far from testers and the press in the weeks leading up to the Tour, we knew he would not make it ;)

And doping experts..????

And doping experts..????

Of course!

But do you want to see the REAL doping experts, go to Twitter. It's incredible.

Several GC have been convicted, banned and some thoroughly executed, because they wore long sleeves on a rest day ride.

I like to listen to the Italian commentary if I can find it - even on the slowest of slow days they manage to make is sound like the race has just been blown wide open !!!

Arabic commentary is probably the most passionate I've ever come accross. They literally scream when a rider just passes another one. It's amazing.

I like to listen to the Italian commentary if I can find it - even on the slowest of slow days they manage to make is sound like the race has just been blown wide open !!!

Haha yeah, I used to love listening to the Giro especially on RAI, they were fantastic, shouting and hollering and actually nothing was happening... :D - cant get it here sadly so I am stuck with NBC......!!

Archived