Bonus

From another forum:

Less climbing but steeper?

"Let's lose the traditional TDF look and feel and have ourselves a Giro...................only easier." http://velorooms.com/Smileys/default/facepalm.gif

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*making plans in my head to figure out how to convince my hubby that going there for a sprint finish is absolutely worth it*

Stage finish and stage start in Troyes

While you are thinking about it...please pass the contact number  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

LOL...I would not even think TWICE...just DO IT  :clap:  might not happen again in a VERY long time.

While you are thinking about it...please pass the contact number :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

LOL...I would not even think TWICE...just DO IT :clap: might not happen again in a VERY long time.

Exactly

From another forum:

Less climbing but steeper?

"Let's lose the traditional TDF look and feel and have ourselves a Giro...................only easier." http://velorooms.com/Smileys/default/facepalm.gif

Clever! Agreed....

Am I too late to enter the fantasy league???  :ph34r:  :whistling:

Not doing it  :ph34r:

Shock horror..[emoji33]

:cursing:  :devil:  :ph34r:  that's the ONE thing I look forward to the MOST which I do the WORST in every year  :whistling:  :eek:  :whistling:  :eek:  LOL...

haha-got-you.jpg

Must give the fantasy tour more thought. But last time got completely caught out by that combo of a Colombian/Australian. So ... looking forward to messing it up again next year.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice.

His dogs name is "Tour" :-)

He makes reference to Stage 15 of last years Vuelta - "breaking a stage of a tour" too.

I was there to watch him do it :-)

(I know, I should probably let this go by now!)

Edited by Bonus