Absa Cape Epic 2017

Acerunner

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those spaz tyres, they continue to impress just like at the olympics

How many times haven't we seen Spaz tyres fork out at the Epic .. but no let's go with the light crap..we won't get punctures.. time for Spaz to get a better tyre.. or not.. I am not a huge Sauser fan[emoji6]

How many times haven't we seen Spaz tyres fork out at the Epic .. but no let's go with the light crap..we won't get punctures.. time for Spaz to get a better tyre.. or not.. I am not a huge Sauser fan[emoji6]

Nah, it's time for them to stop using the Control or SWorks casings. 

I think people are forgetting Sauser is not there to make friends, he is there to make history. Feel free to send him (and Jaro) your tyre tips. Maybe they should go with Crossmarks tomorrow? 

current mixed leaders seem to be losing a large portion of their lead. Granted, this is a long race, so it's probably too early to be concerned about.

How's Platt doing? Hope he comes back into form... Taking a "shower" at the WP isn't a great sign. Must be hot as hell out there today.

Mmm

. JENNY RISSVELD is in the mixed leaders team.. wonder what's up...African heat perhaps.?

But we know Amy and Grant are hardcore riders.. love it.

I think people are forgetting Sauser is not there to make friends, he is there to make history. Feel free to send him (and Jaro) your tyre tips. Maybe they should go with Crossmarks tomorrow? 

hehehe 

Guaranteed washout on the 2nd corner... :P

They will have done all the measurements on the risk of running the tyre versus the gains from using it! Now it's up to the riders to make sure they don't hit anything crazy that can cause these types of issues...

Can't win if your tyres don't hold up.

Keeping an eye on The Chin & The American @MastersRace

Not sure whether to smile and cheer or be apathic

They need to stop by at Rouxenator's place. Apparently he has a few Crossmarks that are still in good nick.

Bad idea. Joel was on crossmarks.

Archived