Absa Cape Epic 2017

Acerunner

Grant Usher and Amy Beth McDougall (Joberg2C-Valencia) are clawing back time in the mixed category. At water point 2 they went through with RBI Tech – Mitas (Johan Labuschagne and Catherine Williamson) in 2:59.31,1. Leaders after the prologue Scott-Sram Nextlevel’s Jenny Rissveds and Thomas Frischknecht 3:00.59,6 just over a minute back. Rissveds and Frischknecht led by 1.44 after prologue. New World St Martins’ Willy Williams and Kate Fluker from New Zealand six minutes further back.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the written updates it may be that Platt is feeling the heat perhaps a bit ill (?) as he basically took a shower at the WP

So sad.. looks like such a nice guy

Jiss, it breaks my heart seeing them battling to compete. From yesterday things didnt look lekker in the team. But its a long race.

It was obvious there was no synergy or something

With that big gap between them and during the wrap-up interview

No doubt, this a team event

From the written updates it may be that Platt is feeling the heat perhaps a bit ill (?) as he basically took a shower at the WP

Did you see him in the shower?????

I'll stick my neck out....race over already for Platt & Luthi

Its difficult to admit. But I have to admit that you are correct. But I am going to keep hoping

I can buy that

End of an era 

i hope not for plattos, the only chance i was hoping for to shut sauser up

Long day of klippies 'n coke there in the Vrystaat, Vettes? That you (and the rest of the 40 somethings on this thread) can throw such a hissy fit because you think Myles is trashing your adolescent rugby hero?

Look on the bright side. Perhaps you can now stop by at the hospital and ask oom Stranners, with tears in your eyes, to sign your rugga bol. :thumbup:

That was touching, very cute when you express yourself in this way

NO PLACE FOR NICE GUYS THIS IS THE EPIC,,,ITS A BATTLE

the only reason i always root for him over Epic having met them both, and the impressions i got from either on multiple occasions, Karl is the man, Sauser was a bit bleek on all the occasions.

Sauser is down

No it's Kulhavy

Ag these commentators

Down and a flat[emoji53]

Archived