Yummy - New Tech

Man with no name

Finally,- life on another planet!! Take this:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2006/tech/shows/eicma06/eicma062/EMil06-Colnago4Ever.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what else to do - I even posted a bike with flowers on for Spidey, but no reaction. Thanks Sonic.... maybe everyone else went home. Outta here, laters.

Guest Michelle

I love that Colnago.  Pity about the bottle cages... would look better with a set of Campag Record ones.

This is one of the first threads where I have witnessed a man with no name have a conversation all on his own... Yeah I need ZIPPS... but money doesn't grow on trees. Maybe one day... You can always borrow yours... cause it doesn't seem like you ride much... no LSD this weekend???!!!??? ehehe...

love the SLC-SL - I see that cervelo is going to bring out a R3-SL soon - wonder what that is going to clock on the scale!

mmm I am getting hungary after seeing all these nice bikes....yum yum...

Nellie, I want the bike and the wheelsWink

This is one of the first threads where I have witnessed a man with no name have a conversation all on his own... Yeah I need ZIPPS... but money doesn't grow on trees. Maybe one day... You can always borrow yours... cause it doesn't seem like you ride much... no LSD this weekend???!!!??? ehehe...

My EOS 20D and my Zipps..... the two things I dont lend out

But you're right - following recent yawnathons I had to do something to remain compus mendis.

LSD on Saturday? I asked whether you have a modular route? No Reply? Cry

Okay' date=' i've tried to upload this picture, but too blonde to make it work properly...

WW - we can share this bike... you can have the BORA's and I'll take the frameWink
[/quote']

And what would I do with my current set of Bora's? Give them to Donkey?

My next project is building up the new tandem, not much I can really upgrade on my road bike, (apart from loosing 7kg myself.... Confused)

20061005_011929_IdolWhite.jpg

Now this is a good looking bike. I think it just because it is painted carbon and not the overused black weave effect. I had an idea yesterday while reading through the "custom paintjob" thread that how cool will a white, or maybe red, Scott CR1 look. Frankly I had enough of the arbon look.

That pretty carbon look most bikes have is'nt really the carbon, is just some saught of overlayer , it seems a couple of carbon bike builders are opting to spray the frames instead . I think the paint is lighter than that so called carbon look overlayer.

I must agree with Mampara .. A  bike with a good looking spray jod is better  than the carbon raw look.Wink

Now this is a good looking bike. I think it just because it is painted carbon and not the overused black weave effect. I had an idea yesterday while reading through the "custom paintjob" thread that how cool will a white' date=' or maybe red, Scott CR1 look. Frankly I had enough of the arbon look.

[/quote']

I quite like the new Scotts, the new red bits look a lot better than the Yellow of the previous models:

20061005_015905_Scott_addict.jpg

It would still look better if it was "in colour". Now imagine that thing in white, the name with carbon knock out and red accents.