Yummy - New Tech

Man with no name

Okay' date=' i've tried to upload this picture, but too blonde to make it work properly...

WW - we can share this bike... you can have the BORA's and I'll take the frameWink
[/quote']

And what would I do with my current set of Bora's? Give them to Donkey?

My next project is building up the new tandem, not much I can really upgrade on my road bike, (apart from loosing 7kg myself.... Confused)

Great idea!!!!!smiley32.gifsmiley32.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when seeing the "raw carbon" look for the first time how cool it was. But now I have to agree - the Trek SL's is a good example of a good paint job on a carbon frame. That De Rosa is beautiful, just not quite sure about the seat post concept - one mistake and you're a bit buggered.

"Is that SCOTT logo not getting a bit old, not time for an update? Ouch

No it's not........still looks good. Even on their new model....

"DTThumbs%20Up"

Now this paint job looks nice.

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes06/jorge.jpg

well some great bikes on here. I am not a full on roadie, like the road riding, more for fitness, love mtb though. Had dreamt of a Colnago for many many years, This is my road ride, it is sex on toast to ride, just flows, ride it usually twice per week.......LOVE IT

Big%20smile

Dunno why but generally some forks just grab my attention....like the Pinarello's the pretty girlBroken%20Heart is holding & the Scott CR1 fork....

"DTThumbs%20Up"

Big%20smile

Dunno why but generally some forks just grab my attention....like the Pinarello's the pretty girlBroken%20Heart is holding & the Scott CR1 fork....

"DTThumbs%20Up"

I'm almost the same. Forks and drop-outs are my attraction. For some reason I'm more attracted, if that is the correct word, to red forks like on that Pinarello. I saw some red forks on a yellow Serrota ones and it was the best thing ever and since then I like it. Thank goodness my 'dale's got a red fork.

Guest Michelle

Whafe: Gorgeous bike!  I wanted to get the President as well.. but in the FLR colour.  Beautiful!! 

http://www.cbike.com/images/PRESIDENTFLR_HT.jpg

Speed machine

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2006/tech/features/antipasto/Pin07_X-Track.jpg

2007 is truly a sad sad sad year for road bike designs, shame they f*cked up on almost all the bikes except for the Orbea's, truly scary stuff. On the flip side I will be on the hottest bike for another year that's for sure. If I had to buy a new bike next year I?ll invest in a time machine so I would go back in time to buy my Specialized Tarmac again, I mean really ppl.Dead<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The New DS Mtb?s on the other hand are stunning, the Orbea, GT, Specialized and <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Merida got it right!Clap

Marius2006-10-05 07:36:45