The Munga - The Toughest Race On Earth

nathrix

they both have that thousand yard stare that you get when you have just experienced something life changing....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nathrix: thanks for your interview with Mike Woolnough! :thumbup:

I would love to see more rider interviews if at all possible.

Where is that interview missed it and would love to read

How long the leaders been sleeping for?...I reckon they will be off shortly

From nathrix's tweet:

Heinrich Visser and Jeannie just left Sutherland.

4:51 PM - 2 Dec 2016

they both have that thousand yard stare that you get when you have just experienced something life changing....

Absolutely agree! Incredible these two thinking about the conditions they have ridden through!

I know it would be madness, but imagine how tempting it is for Refeeq to keep riding through RV4? Or even just stop for a shorter time.

I'd like to here how JD compares this with all of the other endurance events that she has done..and she has done plenty all over running, skiing, cycling, rowing..she has probably ticked all those things on my garmin

Sadly it appears that I wont be following this to the end. Tomorrow I will ride in the Bush and take time to reflect on what the sad passing of BDF means to me and my priorities in life. I will also have a beer or two celebrating all these machines and how they put my minor bit of HTFU for next years' Nove Colli race in perspective.  

Chapeau

Sad news, our hero Sbu has a broken wheel and walking, but 2Km from town and technical help hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived