The Munga - The Toughest Race On Earth

nathrix

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. 900km. Epic ride.

Very inspiring & humbling in completing 900km in 4 day, having to pull out at this point must be really tough!

Shame I see GM is way way off track. Looks like the ambulance is trying to get to him.

Shame I see GM is way way off track. Looks like the ambulance is trying to get to him.

I just go cold looking at that. Imagine riding that far only to find out you are so far off course. His GPS must have failed.

I need to TRY to do this. It is very important to me to TRY to do this.

Same here Vetseun. From following this last year its has now almost becomes an obsession to proof this to myself. Just need to convince my wife as the training will be huge.

It now shows him doing 91 kph. Looks like he is in a vehicle. Shame man.

I just go cold looking at that. Imagine riding that far only to find out you are so far off course. His GPS must have failed.

Bigger problem is running out of water and supplies, hopefully the ambulance can reach him soon.

It now shows him doing 91 kph. Looks like he is in a vehicle. Shame man.

If he has been picked up that is some sort of good news. I feel for him.

I need to TRY to do this. It is very important to me to TRY to do this.

Whoohoooo ????????????????????????

Sorry for asking this again. But I've been following the Munga from the start but either I've missed it somehow or it was'nt posted yet, what was the official riding times for the winners both men and woman?

Sorry for asking this again. But I've been following the Munga from the start but either I've missed it somehow or it was'nt posted yet, what was the official riding times for the winners both men and woman?

It's on their Facebook page.. Was around 3 days 23 hours... And then 14 minutes between them

It's on their Facebook page.. Was around 3 days 23 hours... And then 14 minutes between them

Huge respect for everyone who did this and still out cycling. Dankie

I don't do the fb thing, that is the reason I didn't see it. [emoji106]

1. Heinrich Visser: 2 days 23 hrs 1 min

2. Jeannie Dreyer: 2 days 23 hrs 14 mins

3. Mike Woolnough: 3 days 59 mins

Archived