The Munga - The Toughest Race On Earth

nathrix

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Braam (was last man out), is now at the checkpoint in Eselfontein, but that is 50km ahead of Wayne. I hope I'm wrong, but I cannot see how he could have went past Wayne and gained 50km on him... I hope he is still in it, and wasn't picket up.

Wayne is now the last person out. Go Wayne!

Well done Garth, about to cross the finish line! The last of my mates over the line! Excellent news!

Edit:  Just seen his strava 16:26hrs cycling from Sutherland to finish.. rest well deserved !!

All the best to those grinding it out today. This is the tough end of the race in a different way. 

Last bit guys.. come on everyone still out there.. almost finished.. just keep going

Looks like BR took a wrong turn so close to the end. Hope the last couple of guys can make it in time, what a massive effort.

11 potential finishers out there with BR being our last rider and I think he'll make it quite comfortably. Sadly we had 3 riders scratched last night Wayne Mac being one of them at 978km this must be heart breaking.

I thought cut off was midnight last night? Am I wrong?

Midday today, they have 120 hours or 5 days to finish.

I thought cut off was midnight last night? Am I wrong?

Yip, 12:00 midday today! You've still got about 4 hours of dot watching left :clap:

Someone phone BR. Seriously heading in the wrong direction :wacko:

Think BR has been picked up his current speed is almost 40kms/hr

11 potential finishers out there with BR being our last rider and I think he'll make it quite comfortably. Sadly we had 3 riders scratched last night Wayne Mac being one of them at 978km this must be heart breaking.

So so close what a pity.. but still to make it that far[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji123]

Think BR has been picked up his current speed is almost 40kms/hr

Aggeno.. hope he hasn't had a fall

Archived