Help Sunscreen

Waffles

Apparently the DiData team use this http://www.solrxsa.co.za/  and apparently it doesn't run in your eyes. I've tried it, it's good. I prefer TechniBlock (goes on easier) but don't put it above my eyes - did that once! And will never even try do that again, even if the pro's swear that stuff doesn't run, I'm not taking that chance.

JAKKALS - do you not find more dripping sweat from the waterproof stuff? Feel like anything that says waterproof could be worse.

Not a problem as there is no sun block on the forehead. I also mix a little moisturiser into the sun block! 

Island Tribe.  Its the best I've ever used.  You can also stop at a river in summer, wet your face and not worry that you have washed your sunscreen off.   You need to use soapy water to get it all off.

Island Tribe. Its the best I've ever used. You can also stop at a river in summer, wet your face and not worry that you have washed your sunscreen off. You need to use soapy water to get it all off.

That's the gel stuff in the tube?

That's the gel stuff in the tube?

Correct, gel goes on like glue, will never run into your eyes, doesn't wash off in water , in fact you will have to scrub it off ! Dust sticks to it so you don't look pretty but don't get burnt. My dermatologist even recommended it !

I used to use TechniBlock factor 50 without any issues, but the ones I baught the last 2years or so doesn't seem to work as well, and I would burn really badly.

I now use Piz Buin - not cheap, but I've never had bad sunburn with it (even riding 10hr in the sun). I do brown significantly with it though

Agree-Piz Buin is the Bomb, but I now have difficulty getting the SPF 30 that is water resistant for triathlon. They now just have the Bronzing stuff and I dont like that. The SPF 30 works even though it doesn't sound sufficient ito SPF it works. Just wish I can get the one I am looking for   

Island Tribe. I cook like a shrimp and hate the stinging eyes some products give me. Got a sponsored sample of Island Tribe at Sani (or some other big event) and everyone loved it. Have used it since.

Been using island tribe since I was a youngster in my surfing days.

Its like glue, it doesnt go anywhere after you put it on.

Agree-Piz Buin is the Bomb, but I now have difficulty getting the SPF 30 that is water resistant for triathlon. They now just have the Bronzing stuff and I dont like that. The SPF 30 works even though it doesn't sound sufficient ito SPF it works. Just wish I can get the one I am looking for

I was also skeptical at first when I went from TechniBlock spf50 to Piz Buin spf30; but the 30 actually protects more than the 50 from Techni (for me at least)

Been using island tribe since I was a youngster in my surfing days.

Its like glue, it doesnt go anywhere after you put it on.

How does the gel compare to the spray? The spray seems about the same composition but just thinner so it can be sprayed. I can remember childhood surfing days and the gel, incredible stuff and seemed less toxic/chemical smell than other sunblocks.