BLACK FRIDAY AT CWC!!!

CWC Online

SO do I assume that that if you go into a product and there is no "add" button that it has been sold out?

dont think so it does it on all products...can add anything to cart. Cool hey ???? Not!

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took 2 minutes on my phone and back in bed. (I saw this coming) + If that Synthe was sold out at that price I'd kick myself this morning.

sweet deal on that lid,nice ????

Now I'm glad I did my shopping at 01:00 this AM, Early bird catches the worm.

I was up, added a few items to cart and said I will wait till the morning to see what else comes up as I was waiting for some oakley deals.

Was going to buy the Synthe as a spare lid at that price, looks like I lost out.

After battling for over and hour to get a few items into the basket, then another 1/2 hour to get to the payment part, the website not only kicks me out, but empties my basket..... That is like fighting other patrons in a shopping mall to get your basket filled, then waiting in a long queue and then when you get to the till they confiscate what is in your basket and give it to some-one else :-(

I phoned in to ask if they could complete my order and they say they can't, I must try the website again.

Happy to say my Re-order went through and accepted payment - so I should be getting my goods soon!

Checked on items I would consider buying in this sale, road chains, cassettes, road brake pads... hardly any of these on sale.... glad I do not have to fight with the site to spend my money!!

After battling for over and hour to get a few items into the basket, then another 1/2 hour to get to the payment part, the website not only kicks me out, but empties my basket..... That is like fighting other patrons in a shopping mall to get your basket filled, then waiting in a long queue and then when you get to the till they confiscate what is in your basket and give it to some-one else :-( 

I phoned in to ask if they could complete my order and they say they can't, I must try the website again. Just wasted almost 2 hours of my life - Today is a BLACK Friday!

Exactly the same happened to me. Got it all, then my cart got emptied when I wanted to pay..

Same thing, to fill the basket took over an hour & half . Time to check out, final about to pay, kicks me out empties the basket and now you cant even choose the items, only view them :w00t:     

I was up, added a few items to cart and said I will wait till the morning to see what else comes up as I was waiting for some oakley deals.

Was going to buy the Synthe as a spare lid at that price, looks like I lost out.

make sure it's sold out dude i can't add anything to your basket. No option to ,on anything at all. Even no sale items .

Archived