CWC Online

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sjoe, this is turning into a nightmare for CWC

Site down, phones down........ ai ai

And roadworks at their entrance...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

if you call the green point store, they can sort you out and I will happy collect and post to you.

Thanks Hairy. No stock at greenpoint and to get hold of the Willowbridge store is more difficult than reaching the american President. #letsmakecwcgreatagain

Thanks Hairy. No stock at greenpoint and to get hold of the Willowbridge store is more difficult than reaching the american President. #letsmakecwcgreatagain

Okay finally got hold of them. Seems best is to send an email with your order.

Bud, perhaps you should give them a breather to get their stuff sorted.

I'm sure they saw your request the first time you asked

Problem is, you don't sort this out, if it wasn't sorted at 00:01 this morning, it is not just gonna start working, or at least, not until everybody is gatvol and stops going to the site.

Checked on items I would consider buying in this sale, road chains, cassettes, road brake pads... hardly any of these on sale.... glad I do not have to fight with the site to spend my money!!

From the little that I saw the RRP is inflated to fucktup levels and a sale price added to show a massive % savings.

Which is essentially bullkak, I woke up at 4am to see this so rolled over and went back to sleep.

Example.. a set of Hope Pro 4 hubs laced to a Stans wheelset was R5999 not so long ago, now its R6499 or something like that on sale.

I didnt see any good deals, CWC has definitely lost touch the past year. The shoppers are not as stupid as we seem when parting with money.

Thats my 1c worth.

Bud, perhaps you should give them a breather to get their stuff sorted.

I'm sure they saw your request the first time you asked

I have given them a breather since about 00:15

Terrible shopping experience for many

Not lekka if you're keen, excited and maybe desperate for that deal

Messy

Got an order in nice and early.....

still waiting for C81's or Fulcrum 3's on special special price. But sort out website issues first...its causing wailing an gnashing of teeth :)

Archived