The Classics

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MvDP chose the wrong line. But JA nearly got a bloodied nose again - somebody should teach him to celebrate after the line.

He forgot to sprint! why so late

Did you see how many attacks he had to close down think he was a bit tired.

His positioning, got himself boxed in there very little room to for him to launch and attack he had to wait for space.

But shees JA almost did it again[emoji2356]

Edited by Gen

For what it's worth and probably only for me. JA deviated slightly on his line, moved more towards the middle of the road (check the line in the middle) and MvDP was moved as such.

Did you see how many attacks he had to close down think he was a bit tired.

His positioning..there very little room to for him to launch and attack he had to wait for space.

But shees JA almost did it again[emoji2356]

Ja he looked hellish tired the last little while I watched

Ja he looked hellish tired the last little while I watched

He is so young and so strong..he maybe just needs to learn to race a little smarter..but he will be closely marked so he'll just have to race a little smarter.

Or

He must just drop them all..he has also had quite a hectic race schedule the last week.. but he looks very good for Flanders.. Roubaix is a bit tricky it is very long and you need some luck as well.

He is so young and so strong..he maybe just needs to learn to race a little smarter..but he will be closely marked so he'll just have to race a little smarter.

Or

He must just drop them all..he has also had quite a hectic race schedule the last week.. but he looks very good for Flanders.. Roubaix is a bit tricky it is very long and you need some luck as well.

Ja I mean he looked tired but he was definitely the fastest oke across the line. He looked a little boxed in - by himself, for a second too long too. Ag, live and learn

Ja I mean he looked tired but he was definitely the fastest oke across the line. He looked a little boxed in - by himself, for a second too long too. Ag, live and learn

Yes he made a mistake..he won't do it again.

Am I the only to say chapeau Lou-Lou?

At least the legendary curse of the rainbows stripes hasn't immediately taken hold of him!

Yes I'm still a fan [emoji41]

I'd join you, but I haven't watched any cycling today (yet).