The Classics

'Dale

They couldn’t even win the bloody Argus, what chance do they have in Europe!!

I am not even sure what DiData is targeting anymore. They don’t even get in the breaks of the day. I mean the diabetes team got 3 riders in the break and exposure for their sponsors yesterday.

I was not even sure didata races till a tweet after the race.

Also very disappointed with what's going on at DDD the last 2 years. Its getting hard to support them and I really want them to do well.

However today I have to say was one of the better outings in a while..3 riders in the main sprint pack not bad.Bigger split on the poggio than we have seen for a while so not a lot of teams wanting to work for the sprint..

I do think Reynardt deserves more leadership chances..the way things are going now they might just be surprised if they shift the focus away from the " big" names

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also very disappointed with what's going on at DDD the last 2 years. Its getting hard to support them and I really want them to do well.

However today I have to say was one of the better outings in a while..3 riders in the main sprint pack not bad.Bigger split on the poggio than we have seen for a while so not a lot of teams wanting to work for the sprint..

I do think Reynardt deserves more leadership chances..the way things are going now they might just be surprised if they shift the focus away from the " big" names

I feel Reynardt may as well have been riding for a Italian pro conti team, unless you are EBH or old man Cav you don’t get much support.

I feel Reynardt may as well have been riding for a Italian pro conti team, unless you are EBH or old man Cav you don’t get much support.

Both of whom were not riding yesterday due to injury and recovery... so no idea who was the lead for DDD and being supported.  Think it could well have been a free for all and just do your best lads!!

Didn't win it but still one of the fan favourites..post race snaps

55d7b08d86eac9ce995a3b3e6d1e8c4a.jpga360658be7b2279afea2d79fc55c2e55.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

Both of whom were not riding yesterday due to injury and recovery... so no idea who was the lead for DDD and being supported.  Think it could well have been a free for all and just do your best lads!!

Nizzolo was their supported rider, think he finished together with Reinie. Was even listed as top 10 riders to watch on Cycling News, but same as the rest of the sprinters didn't make it over the Pogio close enough to the lead pack.

He sure is in a really good moment in his career can't do anything wrong.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

And he is in a damn good team. Been a huge fan of the team since 2012 but yes he has hit the sweet spot

12 riders, 10 teams represented

The best of the best over 290 kms of Italian roads

One winner

Cool pic by Cor Vos

CORVOS_00030793-199-1280x642.jpeg

Beautiful !!!!!

Anyone can give me a link to see what the schedule looks like for the classics?  Will be at home for a while so might have the oppurtunity to actually follow it a bit more.

Nizzolo was their supported rider, think he finished together with Reinie. Was even listed as top 10 riders to watch on Cycling News, but same as the rest of the sprinters didn't make it over the Pogio close enough to the lead pack.

Pace on poggio was next level, no true sprinter was ever going to make it over unfortunately. If you look it was all top classics riders or explosive short effort rider who made it over. 

Pace on poggio was next level, no true sprinter was ever going to make it over unfortunately. If you look it was all top classics riders or explosive short effort rider who made it over. 

Saw stats somewhere that it was the 2nd fastest ascent by the top 3 over the crest in the history of MSR or something like that

#PPO

Edited by 'Dale