The Classics

'Dale

But all is right with the world.. Anna won the ladies and Annika third..

Saw a tweet somewhere ????

Something like...

Ann A

Ann EMIEK

Ann IKA

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No LBL for Sags Baby..taking some time off before TOC..

Good, go get rest put this Spring classics season behind him and focus on the next part of the season..

2f35406a2db44421814c920887d90858.jpg

Edited by Gen

Was watching this last night again..my man Andy attacking with 20km to go..closed down 40seconds on Gilbert in just 2km and dropped him straight away. Ended up winning by more than 1min! Made it look easy..he remains one of the most gifted cyclists ever.

Our friend did LBL today.. cold, rain and wind, much the same forecasted for tomorrow..new finish is tricky fast with technical sections.. complicated in wet weather.

Nibali and Tao both riding LBL and was very strong at tour of the Alps...lets see,With Nibali you never know and he clearly has some good form.Tao young and aggressive racer..would love a good placing from him.

Nibali and Tao both riding LBL and was very strong at tour of the Alps...lets see,With Nibali you never know and he clearly has some good form.Tao young and aggressive racer..would love a good placing from him.

Vincenzo is looking lean and mean.

Depends on how Nibali has recovered.. the last 10km would suit him, but it also suits a lot of other riders.

Tao will probably have to support Kwiatkowsi and Poels today. Excellent and aggressive rider like you said, also very versatile. He should be excellent in one day races if he focus on it, although they are probably grooming him to become a leader in multi day stage races together with Bernal and Sivakov.

52km to go for the women. Maria Novolodskaya (Cogeas Mettler) and Leah Kirchman (Team Sunweb) are up front there, with an advantage of a minute over the peloton.

Cyclingnews

Valverde has decided this weather is crap he is going to have a nap in the team car

Women top 10

(Ashleigh abandoned ???????? About halfway)

1 Annemiek van Vleuten (Ned) Mitchelton-Scott Women 3:42:10

2 Floortje Mackaij (Ned) Team Sunweb Women 0:01:39

3 Demi Vollering (Ned) Parkhotel Valkenburg 0:01:43

4 Soraya Paladin (Ita) Ale Cipollini

5 Lucinda Brand (Ned) Team Sunweb Women

6 Katarzyna Niewiadoma (Pol) Canyon-SRAM

7 Elizabeth Deignan (GBr) Trek-Segafredo Women

8 Alena Amialiusik (Blr) Canyon-SRAM

9 Elisa Longo Borghini (Ita) Trek-Segafredo Women

10 Cecilie Uttrup Ludwig (Den) Bigla Pro Cycling Team