Giveaway: Show us your Maxxis rubber to win

Bike Hub Features

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@bikehubber #scottsportsafrica #maxxistyresSA #bikehubber

Guy's i need some new rubber for a x-mas gift from you amazing people at the hub so i can compete in some events next year!

post-75287-0-80272700-1480437067_thumb.jpg

post-75287-0-67100300-1480437081_thumb.jpg

I see cheap Tyres make for some cheap and nasty pics too.

Have a pair on my Vipa, will snap them in the garage that's about the standard I have see here.

Those are crossmarks under there - 26ers

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NIGpvp_KlCo/Sx1Gjob4v6I/AAAAAAAAACQ/BByB1lZoUww/s1600/dirtybike.jpg

The best yet.... winner winner chicken dinner.

My bday is tomorrow-new tyres on Friday will be an perfect gift???? @bikehubber #scottsportsafrica #maxxissturesSA #bikehubber

Using and Ardent on the front and a Crossmark at the rear.

But I had a bit of bad luck over the weekend.

An early Christmas present would really help me out!

@ Bikehubber

I love my Maxxis tyres and settled on the brand after countless hours of researching before going the tubeless route.

Durability, ease of fitment (no compressor), looks and affordability were what did it for me!

I am still trying to find mine and the wife's perfect Maxxis tyre combo for the area's and terrain we ride on, but I also like to have some for backup and for those surfaces which we will still encounter in the future.

We started on crossmarks front and rear and then swapped out the front for the new Forekaster which provided much needed stability up front. I have a 2.4 Ardent that I want to try on the front and also have 2 more 2.25 Ardents on their way for more testing :D.

I would really like to give the Ikon's a try on the rears especially on my bike as I am not a small fellow and need a little more volume that the 2.2 ikon would provide, while still providing excellent rolling resistance!

#scottsportafrica #maxxistyresSA #bikehubber

post-84387-0-29508500-1480505798_thumb.jpg

Just collected my brand spanking new Spark 940. REALLY excited to try out the new Forekaster's, which are by far the fattest/meatiest tyres I've owned. But riding it arounf the parking lot, I'm pretty sure I'm going to need something faster rolling on the back. An Ikon would pair very well. @bikehubber #scottsportsafrica #maxxistyresSA #bikehubber

post-96826-0-63961200-1480506868_thumb.jpg