Max Knox to race Rocky Mountain in 2017

News bot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree ....He goes through one brand after another and really hasn't managed to add value to any of them....With so much up and coming and existing talent who do such fantastic jobs for their sponsors, I think this was an incredibly poor signing of a rider that really doesn't embody the brand

Have to agree ....He goes through one brand after another and really hasn't managed to add value to any of them....With so much up and coming and existing talent who do such fantastic jobs for their sponsors, I think this was an incredibly poor signing of a rider that really doesn't embody the brand

So much love!! How has he not added value to any of them....curious?

Oooohhh ????

Chilly remarks

Edited by 'Dale

I wonder if it will restore faith in people when the UCI/CSA etc. make a public statement when a rider has returned a clean test. All we hear is when the riders has failed a test.

If these riders do get tested as regularly as they do why not make a simple public statement after each test result indicating when he/she was tested and what the result was.

Sometimes a negative test can have a positive effect!

PS. I'm not saying Max ever doped..........I'm just making a general suggestion.

Great suggestion. Positive tests only seem to happen when riders are tested in competition. So there probably is very little, if any, out of comp testing going on.

The pros get tested regularly out of competition. Ask any of the Pro's how often they get woken up at ungodly hours to pee in bottle by a SAIDS "official"

Edited by MuddyMike

The pros get tested regularly out of competition. Ask any of the Pro's how often they get woken up at ungodly hours to pee in bottle by a SAIDS "official"

Just opinion here, as I have no access to any "inner circle". If I were doping, I'd be on during training as that's when the results happen. A shot of testosterone a week before a race isn't going to do much, yet all the positives seem to come from in-competition. It doesn't add up for me. The ratio between male/female drug tests would also be interesting.