Review: Super B TB-PF25 home mechanic wheel truing stand

Bike Hub Features

Building a bicycle wheel can be a tricky task and is often a job left up to a professional but there are a number of knowledgeable home mechanics up to the job. For those looking to service their wheels at home or on the move, the Super B TB-PF25 provides a compact solution at a reasonable price.

Click here to view the article

Their shop models also look good value for money.  I like their dishing tool as well - the Parktool WAG 4 that I have has been a big disappointment!

anyone know of a local stockist ?

Distributed by Dragons Sports who also do Giant & Mavic so your LBS should be able to get it. If not dealers listed HERE

Their shop models also look good value for money.  I like their dishing tool as well - the Parktool WAG 4 that I have has been a big disappointment!

Hi Dave.

Do you know the RRP of the PF35 ? (the Pro model without the dials)

Hi Dave.

Do you know the RRP of the PF35 ? (the Pro model without the dials)

Sorry I don't but I did check out a while back and they were less than the Parktool equivalent.  Any shop should be able to get you a price from Dragons.