365 for 365

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea how many folk made it in 2017, globally? Where do we find that out?

Nope.

For 2016 it was in the "year in review" if strava.

2017's didn't have the same stats.

Don't know where else to find it.

So i guess doing some exercise today would be quite important from a 365 perspective

#importantnottomessituprightinthebeginning

So far 1/1  :clap: 

Well done to everyone who have stuck to the challenge even if they missed a few days here and there. Cant beleive the year is nearly over and the challenge is coming to an end. Ill redeem myself on next yearschallenge!

Come on Blondeone  :whistling: 

Went for a sunset stroll with the family, will see how it plays out in the weeks/months to follow.

Or gym, but HR data needed

hi, so if I record via my watch and sync with strava, but I did not wear my hr strap, it does not count?  I never wear my hr strap.  I record by walks at work, does that count?

hi, so if I record via my watch and sync with strava, but I did not wear my hr strap, it does not count?  I never wear my hr strap.  I record by walks at work, does that count?

You need to be able to "prove" that you exercised for at least 20min. I assume you have a GPS watch; in which case it will count.

The reason you need HR for gym is so you can "prove" your 20min, as you don't really do any distance.

You need to be able to "prove" that you exercised for at least 20min. I assume you have a GPS watch; in which case it will count.

The reason you need HR for gym is so you can "prove" your 20min, as you don't really do any distance.

Hi OK cool. It is on strava. Shows my cycle from yesterday and recorded my walk this morning. The walk shows as xt on pc,but if you open it shows.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk