failed scam attempt - Apollo khuzwayo - ama steels

G-J

He's asking for an additional R200 for couriers.  He says he's at the couriers right now and if I pay him R200 more, he'll send my stuff back today, still.  God help me before I lose it.  I'm done being polite.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think he's going to send it back? He does not seem like the integrity type..

Well, I'm not going to get off his back, anyway.

He's asking for an additional R200 for couriers. He says he's at the couriers right now and if I pay him R200 more, he'll send my stuff back today, still. God help me before I lose it. I'm done being polite.

Bye bye to another R200 if you send it to him. Unless you get the police involved your goods are also gone! Actually even if the police are involved dont get your hopes up.

Edited by Sitting@89

Here's what this guy owes me:

-  Laptop worth R4000

-  R150+ for over night courier

-  R700 he got me to cash-send him because he "needed it" because he "made a mistake" with original payment to me

I was a flipping idiot the first time around, not anymore.  When I catch him he'll be sorry.  Definitely going to call in the law as soon as possible.

http://i63.tinypic.com/mmvtso.jpg

Another option would be to tell him you want to arrange to have a friend go and collect it from him?

Which could be this place https://goo.gl/maps/TPF2uLnoDSp 

Could be the building at the back (not streetfront) 

I'm afraid your link is broken.  I looked up the address on Maps, too, and another person on the forums said to me in private it's a building being renovated or something like that.  Perfect place for skelms to congregate, I guess.

I'm afraid your link is broken.  I looked up the address on Maps, too, and another person on the forums said to me in private it's a building being renovated or something like that.  Perfect place for skelms to congregate, I guess.

Agreed. Doubt they'll do anything that links back a a real person.

A trailing space which messes it up :(  https://goo.gl/maps/TPF2uLnoDSp

• 2 weeks later...

Must be the same guy (He said he phone from AMA Steel Construction) said his name is Micheal +27 61 447 97 52

He transfer R80 000-00 plus R1500-00 to deliver it half way to Potch

Honda CBR1000 RR

post-106951-0-61937900-1484641894_thumb.jpg

post-106951-0-27481400-1484641922_thumb.jpg

Fake SMS that the money is transfer

Its my Friends Bike Donovan Du Toit

Edited by IceBlue

Must be the same guy (He said he phone from AMA Steel Construction) said his name is Micheal +27 61 447 97 52

He transfer R80 000-00 plus R1500-00 to deliver it half way to Potch

Honda CBR1000 RR

attachicon.gifIMG-20170113-WA0053.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG-20170113-WA0061.jpg

Fake SMS that the money is transfer

attachicon.gifIMG-20170113-WA0064.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG-20170113-WA0065.jpg

Its my Friends Bike Donovan Du Toit

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:   Keep all correspondences on record.  Keep him going, maybe you can trap him somehow.  This person is shameless!

Hi IceBlue!

PLEASE remove the bank account number pic you have posted on the forum as 'proof' of the bogus SMS payment. You need to use a photo editing tool and blank that info out before posting it in future!

Skelms do go online everywhere and are likely checking out this thread!