2017 Tour De PPA funride and League

LeoKnight

You see the funny

Good

***followed by uncontrollable coughing spell and wheezing***

:lol:  :lol: :lol:  do you have a spare script... I think your coughing and wheezing is contagious...

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: :lol: :lol: aren't you supposed to NOT TAKE the TUE due to moral grounds... :ph34r:

Hehe, seems Dale doesn't quite get this TUE thing. And then we bash the pro's who get it wrong ????

Hehe, seems Dale doesn't quite get this TUE thing. And then we bash the pro's who get it wrong ????

Eish

Kick a man while he's down...

With a TUE ☝????️

I'll be in K - bigger race so maybe I and K won't be together again?

I see there is less wind forecast - don't like wind - it seemed that for most of the time the wind was working against us - why is it that all winds seem like headwinds?

So who's going to be in the i group or there abouts? Mamil?

I'll be in K - bigger race so maybe I and K won't be together again?

I see there is less wind forecast - don't like wind - it seemed that for most of the time the wind was working against us - why is it that all winds seem like headwinds?

Ok great. Will look out for the zebra!

And in terms of wind, it's tough, but makes you stronger!

Race entry for sale at 1/2 price

PM ME

Struggling with my lungs

I've had to get a TUE and won't race because of moral grounds

Very tempting. I'll let you know in the morning if I'm going to take on the suffering on your behalf ;)

If I buy the entry, would I get reseeded back in my normal mid-pack group and would my racetec time be recorded?

Very tempting. I'll let you know in the morning if I'm going to take on the suffering on your behalf ;)

If I buy the entry, would I get reseeded back in my normal mid-pack group and would my racetec time be recorded?

You'll have to start in my seeded bunch

A for Acid...

Lactic Acid ????????????

(Just kidding... sold already)

You'll have to start in my seeded bunch

A for Acid...

Lactic Acid ????????????

(Just kidding... sold already)

Shew, I'm off the hook. Wouldn't smaak getting dropped in the first 100m anyway.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Shew, I'm off the hook. Wouldn't smaak getting dropped in the first 100m anyway.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Substitution is done with an authorization letter from the original race entree to the new one

Then one would start in one's seeded bunch ????

Ok great. Will look out for the zebra!

And in terms of wind, it's tough, but makes you stronger!

Actually mamil, regarding the wind, it's quite possible that you might feel the wind from in front way more than a theoretical 50% of a out and back ride. If you cycle at 30km/h on a windless day you are actually creating resistance/wind of 30km/h. So even with 20km/h tailwind you will experience a approx. 10km/h headwind!

I hope my science is correct [emoji56]

For anyone wanting to reseed: Last week, I spoke to the PPA and they confirmed that we could get new numbers at the race. Today reading the event info email, it explicitly says no re-seeding at the event. So I called them up again and they confirmed no re-seeding at the event - but - you could get a new number at registration tomorrow or Thursday or at their offices.

I just wish they would be consistent. Very annoying. Now I have to mission to their offices or to Sportsman's Warehouse in the middle of a weekday. Come on PPA!

Really taking the fun out of funride. :thumbdown:

For anyone wanting to reseed: Last week, I spoke to the PPA and they confirmed that we could get new numbers at the race. Today reading the event info email, it explicitly says no re-seeding at the event. So I called them up again and they confirmed no re-seeding at the event - but - you could get a new number at registration tomorrow or Thursday or at their offices.

I just wish they would be consistent. Very annoying. Now I have to mission to their offices or to Sportsman's Warehouse in the middle of a weekday. Come on PPA!

Really taking the fun out of funride. [emoji107]

I can go for you if you want? PM me.

Lay in bed this morning listening to the wind roar down the alley next to my window and wondered if i should get up and ride.

Went over the nek, into houtbay and dawn filled in the shadows as i came over suikerbossie. Nearly got blown off my bike on the descent into camps bay but was so glad I didn't stay in bed.

Not a k@k life at all despite the headwinds.

What group you up to now halfdoesyn?

Really taking the fun out of funride. :thumbdown:

Lay in bed this morning listening to the wind roar down the alley next to my window and wondered if i should get up and ride.

Went over the nek, into houtbay and dawn filled in the shadows as i came over suikerbossie. Nearly got blown off my bike on the descent into camps bay but was so glad I didn't stay in bed.

Not a k@k life at all despite the headwinds.

The Mrs is back in hospital for 4 bags of blood, so have been single parenting this week, no rides for me. Been jealously looking at all the cyclists I drove past in the morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived