Which Sunglasses is best for cyclin

Broker

Think it depends on what and where you ride...

I always used Photochromatic sunglass for MTB, but really struggled with quick light changes in forest type trails. The photochromatic lenses can't adapt quick enough from bright light to shaded tree cover. I often missed important ground detail like roots and rocks with disasterous consequenses...

I tried Oakley Prism (trail) and "saw the light"...big improvement IMO!!

Seriously expensive but for me well worth the $$$! Not sure if the Road Prism has the same improvement factor because of less drastic light changes on the road. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.photographyblogger.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/1212.jpg

LOL!!!!! HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA, thnx for this dude, Cracked myself! :)

Each to his own... as you can see... See something you might like, try them on and buy them if you end up liking them....

You only going to make yourself more confused with all the varying opinions....

Each to his own... as you can see... See something you might like, try them on and buy them if you end up liking them....

You only going to make yourself more confused with all the varying opinions....

No no, Radarlocks are the best, the rest of the Hub just hasn't realized this yet ;)

Radarlocks! Brillaint

100%

*Yes you know what I did there. ..It was specially for you* [emoji8]

PS I have a pair of Rudy's that I use when I remember to put in my contact lenses..[emoji85]

I am also in the Market

Those Jawbreakers sure look :drool:

Have you guys seen those Oakleys that coach you?

Cheapies for me, they either get lost or sat on at some stage!

Self fulfilling prophecy... Buy an expensive pair of glasses and you'll find yourself being a lot more careful with them, both in terms of overall care and where you put them. They will outlive a pair of cheapies.

See Spideys post

http://keyassets.timeincuk.net/inspirewp/live/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/10/Tcampionissimo_BikeFront_RR.jpg

Perfect glasses for an aero bowel movement! 

Archived