2017 Vuelta a España

Bonus

They were not really hanging around, the Pro Conti riders were getting dropped...

Suppose.. but they didn't exactly bury themselves. .only towards the end. .

But it's cool..means Bert gained those extra.seconds on them.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Their saying crashed twice? i also thought the first one was a mechanical

Yes indeed he crashed twice.

And . . . .  this is another clear example of why he takes nothing for granted and grabs every second he can. where ever he can, during the race.

;-)

“At one point, Alberto looked over at me,” Roche told BMC sport director Yvon Ledanois. “We looked at each other, and Alberto winked. And there you go.”

Roche got the heads-up, and tried in vain to follow. He later said, “I couldn’t stay with him. Alberto was just going too fast.”

http://www.velonews.com/2017/08/vuelta-a-espana/banged-up-froome-hangs-despite-contadors-raid_447088/amp

Good grief, did Belkov bang his wife or something?? Who even does that?!

It's so flippen stupid..the fans are giving security a hard time.. I think they have to deal with so much. .no wonder they get man handled..

The incident with the moto was because a police actually shoved the fan into the moto..now not sure if he planned to do that..or just get him out the way but it happens to be right in front of the moto... can only think that fan was causing issues leading up to it.

Check out @Laura_Meseguers Tweet:

And this angle

Check out @Laura_Meseguers Tweet:

Nibali made up some time with all that. Just under a minute down. Froome should be OK as long as he wasn't too badly knocked about. Nibs is looking strong a real danger, and he is as crooked as a pigs pecker to go with it. Froome needs to try take time back from him.

They surely should have detained that idiot for assault? At least one can then get inside the heads of these morons.

Alcohol and Spanish sun don't mix well ????