• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYfiGCSn4t-/

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ek stem saam!

ерез организаторов Vuelta я получил более подробную информацию от Guardia Civil о происшествии, произошедшем вчера в Пуэрто-дель-Торкале, когда поклонник вытолкнул меня в канаву. По-видимому, человек страдает умственной отсталостью Для меня это более чем достаточная причина не предпринимать никаких дальнейших действий против него.

Я здоров и не травмирован, но это могло закончиться хуже. Велоспорт - очень доступный вид спорта. Мы должны сохранить это таким образом. Я просто надеюсь, что этот инцидент откроет глаза многим поклонникам. Пожалуйста, никогда не прикасайтесь к гонщикам в гонке, не бегите рядом с нами и не следите за тем, чтобы всегда надлежащим образом контролировать любого, кто находится под вашим попечением ».

Berto's attack from yesterday:

http://www.steephill.tv/2017/vuelta-a-espana/photos/stage-12/170935_20170831VUE023.jpg

But seriously. .the other GC contenders..what a bunch of morons.. honestly why on earth didn't they work harder..the race was on no need to wait for Froome...aye

on the backstage pass stevo said that they didn't want get 'involved'. Contador was in front, Froome behind and they just sat in the group.

WHAAAAAAT? now i know yatesquared and chaves are never going to pull big watts on the front, but surely they saw this as the time to pull time back on froome.

on the backstage pass stevo said that they didn't want get 'involved'. Contador was in front, Froome behind and they just sat in the group.

WHAAAAAAT? now i know yatesquared and chaves are never going to pull big watts on the front, but surely they saw this as the time to pull time back on froome.

Code for..we were hoping Bahrain and Astana would be able to do more by themselves and just drag us along?

Big weekend coming up for the poor guys! Tomorrow and Sunday will be brutal.

Ja the Vuelta is pretty much one tough day after the other..

Can't think to day will be chill..the fast guys don't get many opportunities at the Vuelta they will want to sprint it out today...so probably going to be a fast one

It was one hell of a stage.

Fell asleep watching it last night before Froome's falls...woke up to see AC teeth as he crossed the line and Froome n co trying to chase back up to the GC group and.....was a bit confusing

Amazing how in the one fall (2nd?) Froome Sommer rolled over with one leg still clipped in and carried on riding... he is all over the place but special to watch

Fell asleep watching it last night before Froome's falls...woke up to see AC teeth as he crossed the line and Froome n co trying to chase back up to the GC group and.....was a bit confusing

Amazing how in the one fall (2nd?) Froome Sommer rolled over with one leg still clipped in and carried on riding... he is all over the place but special to watch

You should watch it from about 25km to go...Bert put them under a lot of pressure

We all missed Froome's first fall..camera wasn't on them when it happened. .but a video has surfaced..the race was on like mad..still not entirely too sure why sky chased Bert so hard though..

Check out @cycling_podcasts Tweet: https://twitter.com/cycling_podcast/status/903567163570708480?s=09

And a video of both crashes..aye. Froomey

Check out @fl0p3ss Tweet: https://twitter.com/fl0p3s/status/903451608020897792?s=09

Edited by Gen

Omar Fraile, who was suffering at the back of the race, withdraws from La Vuelta 2017. There are only three riders left racing for Dimension Data...This has been a bad tour for DDD, so many close calls as well

Omar Fraile, who was suffering at the back of the race, withdraws from La Vuelta 2017. There are only three riders left racing for Dimension Data...This has been a bad tour for DDD, so many close calls as well[/size]

It's been rough. I heard the entire team is sick.