Value Logistics Fast One 2017

Long Wheel Base

Worried the aunty at the number collection table ask for my "Domestic racing licence card"

2017 was renewed, but cant find a function to download and print it like the pervious years from CSA site

My mail to info@cyclingsa.com been ignored flat :wacko:

Somebody else will go and pick up my number on my behalf, so I want to send that person with all required documents etc. for a hassle free collection...

I'am I the only person thinking a Domestic racing licence will be required at registration...lol

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the SMS says registration is Thurs, Fri and Sat but does anyone know if we can collect on the day?

I just received an email from cycle events saying thanks for entering carnival city macsteel 2016 race number VA registration is november blah blah blah, regards cycle events team. I presume that was an error and meant to be for this race. 

At least my SMS was correct.

http://www.thefastone.org/FAQ/

13. May I collect my number on the day of the race?

a.     Elite and Licensed riders: NO; Your race numbers can only be collected during the registration days, as you will need to present your license to the CSA officials 

b.     All other open categories: Yes; For all open categories, race numbers may be picked up at the race venue (Midvaal Raceway in Meyerton) on the day of the race, from 05H00. This service is primarily destined to assist those who could not pick up their numbers during the registration days, due to extraordinary circumstances (participants who stay far from the registration points, arrived too late to collect, forgot to collect, etc ) Nevertheless, cyclists are advised to be there early to avoid arriving late at the start. The Organizers will not be responsible whatsoever for any cyclist starting late due to delay in picking up his/her number.

I know the SMS says registration is Thurs, Fri and Sat but does anyone know if we can collect on the day?

I just received an email from cycle events saying thanks for entering carnival city macsteel 2016 race number VA registration is november blah blah blah, regards cycle events team. I presume that was an error and meant to be for this race. 

I also received an email today regarding the carnival city macsteel 2016 race with my batch start time. I haven't even entered the fast one so don't know what that's about. 

[emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]????

http://www.thefastone.org/FAQ/

13. May I collect my number on the day of the race?

a.Elite and Licensed riders: NO; Your race numbers can only be collected during the registration days, as you will need to present your license to the CSA officials

b.All other open categories: Yes; For all open categories, race numbers may be picked up at the race venue (Midvaal Raceway in Meyerton) on the day of the race, from 05H00. This service is primarily destined to assist those who could not pick up their numbers during the registration days, due to extraordinary circumstances (participants who stay far from the registration points, arrived too late to collect, forgot to collect, etc ) Nevertheless, cyclists are advised to be there early to avoid arriving late at the start. The Organizers will not be responsible whatsoever for any cyclist starting late due to delay in picking up his/her number.

It's a generic list of words that appears on every race that is managed by Cycle Events.

Licensed riders can't collect on race day, because the tannies are at the start line and not at the registration tent.

I know they have the licensed rider's race numbers at the start line, and I know certain riders collect it on the day more often than not. But you didn't hear that from me, as I am only responsible to share that for the race I am involved with.

I received a mail that shows "Correction: ....", so I assume they realized their mistake and sent a correction.

I received a mail that shows "Correction: ....", so I assume they realized their mistake and sent a correction.

Yeah got the correction mail later.

Thought I had hit jackpot again, carnival race twice in 1 year 2 years in a row.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

I'am I the only person thinking a Domestic racing licence will be required at registration...lol

I have had a domestic racing license for going on 4 years now and only ever been asked twice for my license. Funny enough it was both at ASG events.

Would be interesting to hear from the guys that have had them for much longer how many times they have had to show them.

Download the CSA app to your phone and log in. You can see your Membership and Licence details there. Just take a screen shot and sent it to your friend. 

They changed their whole system for 2017. At least that was the answer given to me by CSA

I have had a domestic racing license for going on 4 years now and only ever been asked twice for my license. Funny enough it was both at ASG events.

Would be interesting to hear from the guys that have had them for much longer how many times they have had to show them.

Once or twice in 10 years.

The tannies have access to your licence info online, so chances are you won't be asked. As they get to know the faces, they seldom have to ask.

Download the CSA app to your phone and log in. You can see your Membership and Licence details there. Just take a screen shot and sent it to your friend. 

They changed their whole system for 2017. At least that was the answer given to me by CSA

thanks for this !! :thumbup:

Android only?

I assume they haven't got approval yet for an iOS app.

Once or twice in 10 years.

The tannies have access to your licence info online, so chances are you won't be asked. As they get to know the faces, they seldom have to ask.

After 17 years of licensed riding, I know most of the ooms and tannies there very well and they still ask. 

I won't trust me either.  :whistling:  :D

After 17 years of licensed riding, I know most of the ooms and tannies there very well and they still ask. 

I won't trust me either.  :whistling:  :D

They always ask me too....because I don't have the "look" of a "race snake"... :D

They always ask me too....because I don't have the "look" of a "race snake"... :D

aaaaa....so I am fat is what you are saying.

Makes sense.  :clap:  :clap: