Karoo to Coast 2017

LeoKnight

I'll take it fir sure Ferro. I'll pm you my details if you wouldn't mind passing them on?

I have a buddy who wants to offload his.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it was my first last year and wow quite something. Doing it again this year! Looking forward to it and get that 4H30min beaten!

Hi all also looking for an entry if anyone has one they not using. Thanks please PM me

Pm sent

Have they sold out of entries?

Entries were "closed". But the dr evil email said K2C was sold out...

Entries were "closed". But the dr evil email said K2C was sold out...

Well then I am happy to have my entry, going to be my first one

Does anyone perhaps know where I can find a training program for K2C? I've done a fair bit of 100km+ road races, but this will be my first MTB one. Not looking to race, just want to finish without too much pain. Thanks. 

Stick to what you know, it's pretty much a "dirt roadie" race.  Add about 50% to your time for a road race over a similar distance.

Does anyone perhaps know where I can find a training program for K2C? I've done a fair bit of 100km+ road races, but this will be my first MTB one. Not looking to race, just want to finish without too much pain. Thanks. 

doing my 5th and it only gets more painful.

Only a couple of flat sections,at the start,at the end and about a 100m at De Vlugt,so do lots of hill climbing and look for downhills with loose stuff in the corners.Note to self: not to wear dark glasses in the forest to avoid potholes.

Archived