[Event] Load SA Cup Series XCO #1 (Subaru Cape Town WC XCO Series #2)

Morne Veer

I'm thoroughly enjoying the XCOs. It's a full on experience: From practice the day before, to cheering and feeding friends in the morning, to then giving it a go yourself, and finally watching how the pros do it. And it's not just for the race snakes, I have a blast from the back too.

I'm sure you do...

:ph34r:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah espcially since he had a dropper seat post fixed to that saddle?

#justkiddingWally

The saddle that broke was Waldo Zevenster. He had crash at the rock drop towards the end of the lap

My first XCO was quite an interesting experience and totally different to the normal 60km+ races I do. Bit of a shock to the system and each lap contemplated suicide and/or planning my excuses when I finish to justify the fact that I looked (and felt) out of sorts a bit. With no valid excuse coming to mind, suicide seemed to be the only option and I took the plunge... failed dismally at dying and only went home with a few scratches on my knee and a broken saddle... 

I live to see another day but I'm glad... I enjoyed it so much that I'm contemplating returning for more!