SA Customs

TrailWarrior

if you guys need any help from SAPO i'd contact Shaida, she's been really great helping me out so far

Shaida Lucas <Shaida.Lucas@postoffice.co.za>

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you guys need any help from SAPO i'd contact Shaida, she's been really great helping me out so far

Shaida Lucas <Shaida.Lucas@postoffice.co.za>

Her poor inbox though, about to get bombarded :whistling:

Her poor inbox though, about to get bombarded :whistling:

she's on the ball this morning! :lol: 

ive seen some other email addresses on the interweb but none that respond as quickly as her

Debbie Oppelt from the National Contact Centre was very helpful to me. She replied after I emailed socialmedia@postoffice.co.za

I'd share her email address, but that seems a bit... uncool.

Debbie Oppelt from the National Contact Centre was very helpful to me. She replied after I emailed socialmedia@postoffice.co.za

I'd share her email address, but that seems a bit... uncool.

i tried mailing her, she was little to no help. also took a couple days to reply

I've been pestering their official email (JIMCCustomerServices@postoffice.co.za) every day since last week.

I tried an email to them today so hopefully I will get some feedback.

I also mailed Debbie and the response just said that there has been no scan on said item but I must keep trying

I must say that I am quite surprised that JIMC actually responded to my 3 emails to them over the past 3 weeks. Responses were 1-2 days later though, which is fine I guess. Clearance of my parcel took 6 weeks though...k@k but at least I got my stuff.

I tried an email to them today so hopefully I will get some feedback.

I also mailed Debbie and the response just said that there has been no scan on said item but I must keep trying

I've been trying for 8 weeks. Sigh.

What are you guys importing?!

I just had a parcel containing a wheelset and another containing two tyres and four tubes in 2 and 4 days respectively.

Wasn't sure what to expect this time around, as the last time I ordered from CRC was a good 5+ years ago.

What are you guys importing?!

I just had a parcel containing a wheelset and another containing two tyres and four tubes in 2 and 4 days respectively.

Wasn't sure what to expect this time around, as the last time I ordered from CRC was a good 5+ years ago.

I'm assuming they did not go via SAPO. I've also recently got items from CRC in days, totally dealt with by DHL though.