[Event] Momentum Health Tankwa Trek, Presented By Biogen

Dryland Event Management

This thread is suspiciously quiet... It scares me!!! 

Flying out this afternoon. Rather nervous...

Looks like good weather for the three days.

My Seeding is wrong , SAS index of 90 but it is actually 43. 

How is the rest of your seedings  ?

How is the rest of your seedings  ?

I tend to agree... according to the seeding list on Tankwa website my seeding is 33 and i'm in the A batch.... yes, A batch. That must surely be a mistake.  

How is the rest of your seedings ?

Just saw mine, can only be "A" in my dreams. Will be a quick demotion from back to C.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just out of interest...which is now the correct site address for SAS?

The one I Used to use doesn't work anymore...the one I found, doesn't seem to be spitting out the correct data....I'm confused  :eek:  :ph34r: 

I seem to have an A batch seeding [emoji855]. Not sure how that happened. This is going to be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey everyone....have a team e try but no partner no more. Who is keen to join. Spontaneous, flex and able?

Give me a shout asap. Shot

I am nervous as hell for tomorrow’s stage. It promises to be a long hard day out. So far I am very impressed. Registration was a breeze, the shirt and hoodie in the goodie bag with all the Biogen stuffs are all things we can use, dinner was great, the race village is set under shady Oaks on lush green lawn and there is twin ply toilet paper [emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The online footage of this race was a poor as Attakwas. Hoping Sunday live feed will be better.

The area is struggling with connectivity after a recent fire. New fibre cables are being laid to try to get Sunday's coverage working.

Where can I find the full results for stage 1, interested to see how people I know that came outside the top 5 performed? #workinclassheroes