Anyone using Zwift?

I competed a 100 clicks ride that is not reflecting in the badges section. Anybody with experience or badges having to be done again?

Typically that happens when you have not done the entire route despite going the distance. I've learned my lesson to only stop pedaling until I see that banner flash across the screen to say you've completed that route badge.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Typically that happens when you have not done the entire route despite going the distance. I've learned my lesson to only stop pedaling until I see that banner flash across the screen to say you've completed that route badge.

Ignore my response, did not read properly. Did you perhaps have a drop in internet connection? Share a link to your activity if you dont mind. 

Ignore my response, did not read properly. Did you perhaps have a drop in internet connection? Share a link to your activity if you dont mind.

My internet access has been playing up since this afternoon (I cycled in the morning), so maybe that had to do with it. Uploaded to Strava and Companion though.

https://strava.app.link/qSSms6tDn9

5ac50c32297b898ce15b96addc7e4e89.jpg

The km under my name was 100km when the banner came up even though the event was less. As per the Strava link I did more than 100 though. Also unlocked the kit so am pretty sure it was completed.

Edit: Not sure if that Strava link works so here is a pic

eb877ffdd805e4e5e3f97f70401279d8.jpg

Edited by Joe De Beer

My internet access has been playing up since this afternoon (I cycled in the morning), so maybe that had to do with it. Uploaded to Strava and Companion though.

The km under my name was 100km when the banner came up even though the event was less. As per the Strava link I did more than 100 though. Also unlocked the kit so am pretty sure it was completed.

The fact that the accomplishment banner flashed across the screen means you definitely got it. Check if you got the riding kit in your garage. Also are you on the latest version of Zwift?

The fact that the accomplishment banner flashed across the screen means you definitely got it. Check if you got the riding kit in your garage. Also are you on the latest version of Zwift?

Yip I have the latest versions so it’s quite bizarre!

Software glitches aside, that's a solid effort. I tried a 2.5w/kg ride once, didn't even make 2 hours. When I spy on other people's Strava activities, I spot that their HR was as high as mine, so I didn't suffer alone. 

Software glitches aside, that's a solid effort. I tried a 2.5w/kg ride once, didn't even make 2 hours. When I spy on other people's Strava activities, I spot that their HR was as high as mine, so I didn't suffer alone. 

I need to do the "no big deal" badge, but at my current average speed that will be a 5 hour ride. I'm not too keen on that. May need the assistance of a group to save the legs a bit, and hopefully save some time.

I need to do the "no big deal" badge, but at my current average speed that will be a 5 hour ride. I'm not too keen on that. May need the assistance of a group to save the legs a bit, and hopefully save some time.

You need to find a nice group ride at a ice you are comfortable with so you can benefit from the draft.

Anyone signed up for a structured training program managed to successfully complete a workout that was missed? 

There are a few workouts I've missed because of long weekend rides I did. I now want to try them out, but are inaccessible. 

Anyone signed up for a structured training program managed to successfully complete a workout that was missed? 

There are a few workouts I've missed because of long weekend rides I did. I now want to try them out, but are inaccessible. 

Which one specifically, under "workouts" or "training plans". Generally on a structured training plan a coach would say you cant make up for a missed workout as they are specifically designed that way, hard, less hard, medium then easy, I'm guessing that is the reason you can't go back and do them. 

I think (pretty sure in fact) on the Zwift training programs you cannot go back and do a missed workout. Once you missed your "do before" date, it's gone. Just continue with the rest of the program.

Hi all, a week ago, I invested in an Elite Suito trainer and using my Garmin Fenix 3 for HR data and Disco points.

On Zwift everything works perfectly (besides my legs) however the speed reading that my watch is picking up using ANT+ seems to state that my next job is a professional cyclist.

The workout I did today was a 32 minute workout where I covered 52.3 km at an average of 95.7 km/h according to the values my Garmin received however that's obviously not the case.

Has anyone else had this before and know how to possibly address it?

Hi all, a week ago, I invested in an Elite Suito trainer and using my Garmin Fenix 3 for HR data and Disco points.

On Zwift everything works perfectly (besides my legs) however the speed reading that my watch is picking up using ANT+ seems to state that my next job is a professional cyclist.

The workout I did today was a 32 minute workout where I covered 52.3 km at an average of 95.7 km/h according to the values my Garmin received however that's obviously not the case.

Has anyone else had this before and know how to possibly address it?

You just need to update the wheel circumference on your garmin. Go to sensors > settings and manually change it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cycling/comments/7io9e1/elite_direto_wheel_circumference/

Penny-Farthing with a 56-11 drivetrain and oversize wheels perhaps...