Adrenalin Bikes

RudieV

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me more about these bikes? I have not been able to find much on them accept a Facebook page.

I also can't see to find anything on the Hub, maybe I am just being blind. Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

Are they good bikes? Prices? Specs?

Thanks!

Hi Rudie

Doubt you will find more on the internet other than the FB page.

A few in my training group (some of them very particular about their equipment) ride them and they have only good things to say about the bikes. Apparently very well priced.

It might be a bit of a challenge though to get your hands on one, the owner & builder of the brand a bit of a character (lets leave it at that)

I would seriously consider getting one for myself when I'm in the market for a duel suspension carbon bike.

Edited by Skubarra

Adrenalin is Willie Engelbrecht's brand of what was launched by me in 2012.  0825676357. He might answer. He might not answer.

They are generic carbon frames from a catalog with Adrenaline branding on them. You will see they look very similar to Booth bikes (IIRC bought in by carbon29er) and Black Spade Racing bikes.

There is nothing special about them other than being carbon, 29er and full suspension and they should in theory be cheaper than the big brand bikes.

Also bear in mind that if anything happens wrt warranty claims then you can only go back to Willie.

Evo Bikes offer the same or very similar frames set (branded Stealth)

and with great service too. Might be worth checking them out.

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me more about these bikes? I have not been able to find much on them accept a Facebook page.

I also can't see to find anything on the Hub, maybe I am just being blind. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Are they good bikes? Prices? Specs?

Thanks!

Hi Rudie, please give me a call or send me your contact details and I'll get Willie Engelbrecht to give you a call to set up a meeting regarding the adrenalin bikes if you are keen, my details are gerber.deon@gmail.com or 0823999588, ps - there is a new frame out in the next week or two that has design input from Willie, he has the sole rights to ditribute that frame in SA. 

Dont see them on website, but found some other specials :)

Dont see them on website, but found some other specials :)

Hi guys

Yes Stealth was purchased by us and we are in the process of ordering a whole new range of carbon goodies - Frames/Carbon Bars/Rims/Wheelsets etc.

Images and pricing will be uploaded onto our site soon.

We have 2 Frames left in stock currently - 1 x M and 1 x L and we do custom builds.

For Example - a complete 1 x 11 XT bike with full XT spec/Manitou Fork/Monarch RL Rear shock and AM Classic Terrain TL wheelset made Tubeless and fitted with X-king PureGrip TL tyres plus Ritchey Comp Cocpit will cost R38k...

Edited by Naas

LAst time I visited EVO bikes Willie was there...appeared to me as if he was doing bussiness from the same premises as EVO, so maybe these are the same bikes with different branding <_<

LAst time I visited EVO bikes Willie was there...appeared to me as if he was doing bussiness from the same premises as EVO, so maybe these are the same bikes with different branding <_<

Nope he does not work from our premises. He does however buy regularly components from us for his bike builds...

Hi Rudie, please give me a call or send me your contact details and I'll get Willie Engelbrecht to give you a call to set up a meeting regarding the adrenalin bikes if you are keen, my details are gerber.deon@gmail.com or 0823999588, ps - there is a new frame out in the next week or two that has design input from Willie, he has the sole rights to ditribute that frame in SA. 

Hey Mr G  :w00t:

Nope he does not work from our premises. He does however buy regularly components from us for his bike builds...

Ah, thanx for clarifying this Naas :thumbup:

They are generic carbon frames from a catalog with Adrenaline branding on them. 

afaik this is not true, as deon stated willie is involved with the design

My neighbour has one

MTB 29er

Loves his for nearly two years now

He rides occasionally

Hi guys, just an update on adrenalin, what Willie Engelbrecht has achieved since the closure of his retail business is remarkable, +- 180 adrenalin bikes have been sold, through Willie's continuous comunication with the factory in the east over the years, he has managed to help in the design work of the new S8 frame, thus he has been given sole distribution rights for the new S8 frame in South Africa, I will be on board with Willie to handle the back end of the business and any enquiry's anyone has. Adrenalin Bikes will be launching the new frame at the Absa Cape Epic.

Willie will be riding the Absa Cape Epic with Pierre-Henry Olivier under the "Anna Foundation" banner. They will be on the new frame.

The New Frame will be displayed at the "Anna Foundation" in the race arena of the Absa Cape Epic if anyone is keen to have a look and see the improvements over the older model frame.

Thank you for reading, we look forward to a new chapter for adrenalin bikes with myself and Willie partnering up. All we want is for all of you to ride your bikes, and enjoy it...

Edited by deon g