Zero Tolerance on drug offenders?

hweich

Yawn!.... The race has finished, the ex dopers have moved on to the next event.

ACE have made the rules and it's their party!

How much more time do you want to waste on this topic!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh? He was saying that there are no new generation riders that are winning.. I was pointing out that there are..

No one is saying any of rider are 100% clean.. like I have said before..we hope but we can't be certain..and that goes for Sagan too.

Eish, I remember watching LA back in the day and being fully entranced by the whole thing. I think I even commented on his long hair and moustache at one point, but I am getting old and my memory is hazy. Either way it was *** coming to terms that my hero was a naked emperor penguin.

I really hope the new breed are not as dodgy. #gochris

Eish, I remember watching LA back in the day and being fully entranced by the whole thing. I think I even commented on his long hair and moustache at one point, but I am getting old and my memory is hazy. Either way it was *** coming to terms that my hero was a naked emperor penguin.

I really hope the new breed are not as dodgy. #gochris

I like to believe that they are not as dodgy as before.. but if I had to watch cycling and be sceptical all the time the enjoyment and love of the sport will fade away..I refuse to become like that.

I like to believe that they are not as dodgy as before.. but if I had to watch cycling and be sceptical all the time the enjoyment and love of the sport will fade away..I refuse to become like that.

Yup, I know that feeling. Although Cynic is now my middle name. (Having 'Cynical' Buttox makes my butt itch.)

Yeah look, my point is not about the sales aspect.

Its about the moral/hypocritical/fence sitty one. They say they are anti doping but are they reaalllyy?

Put it this way, if they hadn't allowed Hincappie and George to ride, they would have sold out just as quickly, but they would also have the moral high ground....

I get what you are saying, but when did anything involving money ever care about morals....

Took the time out of my obviously boring life and read every comment and reply in this thread.... 

I still don't know what is wrong with doping, luckily we are all saints offering expert opinion here, otherwise we might be labelled biased