Lyne Components - Awesome Service

daniemare

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I contacted Dayle on Tuesday for a seat post, dropped the bike the following day lunch time and fetched it afterwork. Spot on service plus extra advice on my next upgrade at the same time :)

Thanks a lot !

Edited by Tek

• 2 months later...

Unbelievable service on Friday. Ordered my dropper post at 10.15 and it was on my desk at 2.15. Will definitely be supporting them again. :clap:

• 10 months later...

Do you guys know which courier Lyne use? Have a tracking number but no other info and no parcel after a week.

Do you guys know which courier Lyne use? Have a tracking number but no other info and no parcel after a week.

Hi There

Sent you a DM. We'll try get this sorted asap.

Sorry for the delay.

Cheers

Dayle

Hi There

Sent you a DM. We'll try get this sorted asap.

Sorry for the delay.

Cheers

Dayle

Big thanks to Dayle for being proactive and sorting out my problem. Great service from Lyne as usual.

This story has a happy ending.

Big thanks to Dayle for being proactive and sorting out my problem. Great service from Lyne as usual.

This story has a happy ending.

Hopefully not the "happy ending"

I have to second all the good being said about Lyne. My *insert other local brand* dropper died after a slightly muddy ride and I decided I'm done with the brand. Contacted the guys from Lyne, because their site said there was no stock of the dropper I wanted, to find out if I could get a new one before an event.

They found one somewhere in their stock room and sent me the tracking number for the dropper before I had even finished with the EFT  :eek:

Got the dropper and it's been flawless. I'll be spending more of my money on their products in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

I also had great service. I asked about their Ispec II fitting for the dropper remote while it was still in development. They kept me updated on when it would be available and managed to get it and the remote for a fraction of the cost of similar products. Fitted it this week and I still need to trail test it but it is real good quality and I doubt there will be issues with it.

post-125135-0-07887500-1557400576_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gertvh