Team Transfers and Rumours 20/21

Cav'

I don't see him moving at all. Bora is on the same level as DD in terms of firepower other than Sagan and Majka at times during a Tour.

Oss is a big player at BMC and will be on a big money. 

I Also hope he stays at BMC, he's such a strong rider like you said, one would imagine him going to a team where he gets more of the spotlight. (than at Bora with Sagan there)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Also hope he stays at BMC, he's such a strong rider like you said, one would imagine him going to a team where he gets more of the spotlight. (than at Bora with Sagan there)

I met him by accident when he was on Liquigas - went to supper with a bunch of mates (none cyclists) and he was there, at the table - in cape town - mates with my mates mate. He is a laugh a minute and was happy for me to chew his ear off. Insane stories.

I met him by accident when he was on Liquigas - went to supper with a bunch of mates (none cyclists) and he was there, at the table - in cape town - mates with my mates mate. He is a laugh a minute and was happy for me to chew his ear off. Insane stories.

I Follow him on Instagram, crazy guy!

https://instagram.com/p/BQYOb10BJ9O/

I don't. . SAGAN needs some extra riders for the classics.. so Go to Bora Oss. .just do it..you know you want to.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I don't. . SAGAN needs some extra riders for the classics.. so Go to Bora Oss. .just do it..you know you want to.

The only way I see him going is money and a long term contract like 2-4 years. The one thing that is tempting that is the continuation of BMC in terms of sponsorship. I know that they are hoping that Tag Huer take over as main financial sponsor.

I feel some riders suit certain teams, Jungels I feel suits Quick step well.

Just like Chris Froome at Katusha would be strange or Nibali at Orica or Dan Martin at Quickstep.

I can't say I disagree, his contract expires soon and he's hot property at the moment. Ie he'll get offers from 5 teams at least.

I think QS has been good to him over the past few years.

Edited by Cav'

Just like Chris Froome at Katusha would be strange or Nibali at Orica or Dan Martin at Quickstep.

But would the bleached one, fit with the Pure Savages? :whistling:

I hope Oss leaves BMC and goes to Bora .

Jungels must stay put .... He will take over the mantle from Tom Boonen no doubt ...

His hashtags are on point and strava's everything he does....

Just his attention to detail that needs work then....?

Just his attention to detail that needs work then....?

Missing a thread like this is a little embarrassing. 

#NeedsGlasses #RunOutOfData #InDenial #PretendingToWork

Ooh I agree.. I don't think Jungles to BMC will be a good fit.. he is a very versatile rider..and Quickstep have managed his progress really well.. a kid with a huge engine and quite able to do well in different races be it stage races and 1 days...at BMC he will just become a worker for GVA and one for Richie in the stage races.

Who's Dimension Data gonna sign...

With DD currently lying last in the rankings I think they are struggling a bit to keep the WT license for next year the way in understood the rules. They need some GC points , was hoping L Morton would deliver but it did not happen and Kudus also never delivering when needed.

Hope they somehow stay World tour and Meintjies can add some GC points for them.