UCI DH World Cup 2017 #2 - Fort William 3-4 June

Stretch

Fort Bill!

I'm gonna be a bit busy....so will be watching it on replay.

Lets hope the rain stays away...but from the course preview it looks like the rain is rolling in

I'm holding thumbs for a hat-trick!

p5pb14787891.jpg

LOL

Minnaar straight off the fashion runways of Milan to the Fort Bill track walk.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe I'm saying this, but Loic is starting to turn into a little whinging baby.  If you want to ride for fun, go join Bryceland. The rest are there to win.

Rather fight for better tracks.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but Loic is starting to turn into a little whinging baby.  If you want to ride for fun, go join Bryceland. The rest are there to win.

Rather fight for better tracks.

Exactly !!

I'd like to know what specialized would say if he want to ride the 650b will the 29er tested faster because it was "fun" "pure" , don't come to A world cup with that mindset. You're here to win.

:offtopic: but I'm surprised that The Big Red S have jumped on a 29er Demo. They were one of the companies that really pushed for 29er trail bikes back in the day and reluctantly started making 650B bikes.

All that aside, it's going to be one hell of a tight race. The Syndicate vs. Hart vs. Gwin vs. Bruni vs. Brosnan. 

Also, don't discount some of the young guns such as Jack Moir. 

:offtopic: but I'm surprised that The Big Red S have jumped on a 29er Demo. They were one of the companies that really pushed for 29er trail bikes back in the day and reluctantly started making 650B bikes.

All that aside, it's going to be one hell of a tight race. The Syndicate vs. Hart vs. Gwin vs. Bruni vs. Brosnan. 

Also, don't discount some of the young guns such as Jack Moir. 

I love how you just group all three of them as a collective..just shows what a formidable team it is

I love how you just group all three of them as a collective..just shows what a formidable team it is

Yip. Shaw and Vergier are blisteringly fast. Both potential future world champions. 

However, gun to my head, I'd go with Hart for the win. 

Wyn seems worried about that Gap on the new section.  Jack Moir meanwhile basically hopped it at half-pace with Claudio on his arse.

Too many variables in a race run - its wide open and the best rider will win. I would rather be on a well sorted 27.5 than a cobbled together 29er any day. 

I think Bruni is just trolling a bit. He knows he is right up there and could win on his current bike - only 1.3secs off Hart in the BDS last month. 

Too many variables in a race run - its wide open and the best rider will win. I would rather be on a well sorted 27.5 than a cobbled together 29er any day. 

I think Bruni is just trolling a bit. He knows he is right up there and could win on his current bike - only 1.3secs off Hart in the BDS last month. 

It appears that the syndicate haven't cobbled together anything though..those bikes look pretty dialed..Ben nevis will tell the true story though

Archived