Heal up Savages.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eishhhh. Heal up fast!

A little light swimming once recovery is complete, to jump start the rehab, worked wonders for me when I did this.

Eishhhh. Heal up fast!

A little light swimming once recovery is complete, to jump start the rehab, worked wonders for me when I did this.

My wife has hidden my speedo, says she was too embarrassed when we went to VA active together. Especially with my strange tan lines. 

*It may have something to do with my out of the pool warm up to, "sexy and I know it by LMFAO" wiggle wiggle wiggle*

post-11806-0-89901900-1497338125_thumb.jpg

This is what it would look like if Savage took part in try athlone.

My wife has hidden my speedo, says she was too embarrassed when we went to VA active together. Especially with my strange tan lines. 

*It may have something to do with my out of the pool warm up to, "sexy and I know it by LMFAO" wiggle wiggle wiggle*

attachicon.gifb350c875e7c4e6b3a8cc752fddeffc86afd232781156a07686ca4b03fe7d15b2.jpg

The one on the left even looks like Delano...

b350c875e7c4e6b3a8cc752fddeffc86afd232781156a07686ca4b03fe7d15b2.jpg

Not sure if your chassis is a monocoque?

• 3 weeks later...

Feeling better. Cast is off and flexibility is returning albeit slightly - elbow is pretty stiff and locked almost. Still some pain and tenderness but hoping to go outdoors in about 10 days or so. Can't wait - trainer is killing the mojo. Might be back at some events in September but all hinges around the confidence and arm strength. If anything the goal will be to ride DC with Savage.

Edited by Aaron_B