E-bike Strava chasers

Quagga

Knob head.

Find his route, ride it, find him and have a chat to him in person. Annoymous trolls quickly change their tune when having real world discussions.

https://www.facebook.com/jaco.veldsman.5

He has actually just uploaded a link about ebikes with the comment "See why I am getting so much strava hate mail recently"

He thinks its a joke  :thumbdown:

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has actually just uploaded a link about ebikes with the comment "See why I am getting so much strava hate mail recently"

Because he rides with a strap-on and climaxes first?

Jaco: "Babes, ek dink ek gaan 'n strap-on koop. My performance is nie waar dit moet wees nie."

Wifey: "Jinne skat, ek't nooit gedink jy sal so kinky wees nie!"

Jaco: "......Wag 'n bietjie."

There’s also the option to “Hide the activity” from public leaderboards... an alternative to cropping the ride.

a7edab45621120825cf1f2585cca9e7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This actually happened to me when I broke my pelvis in SCT....I had a max speed of 120km/h on the way to the hospital haha.

As soon as I realised what happened that night I cropped the ride. 

I apparently did 130 kph up and over Vissershok, also on the way to hospital. I use Polar, and when uploading to Polar, it automatically updates Strava - (I set it that way not anticipating falling my guava off...)

By the time I got home a couple days later and uploaded, I was strava-doomed.

Now, I just don't care anymore.

#firstworldproblems

#firstworldproblems

Fortunately it is an easy problem to fix, takes 20seconds to crop your ride and badabing badaboom, problem solved.

#SolveProblemsDontCreateThem

Few months back doing a loop around Bonaero Park and then wanting to do a loop round OT I absent mindfully turned along Atlas Road instead of Dann road and found myself on the R21, scary stuff. When I loaded the ride onto Strava thinking I could get KOM's I saw many other had done the same,

Gorilla marketing is a tricky so n so, it often back fires. Wait till people start calling his product "mechanical doping" and give him bad reviews, he will quickly cry foul and play the victim.

https://www.facebook.com/blacksheepbikessouthafrica/?hc_ref=ARQmJ_TZDj8CPMpjEEcrqIFhSVIdM1evS6Bx7c4gbY3xJHf9M1Mu-vxl8cU01Wubb6o&pnref=story

Think its pretty funny that people are giving him *** on this post.

"See why I am getting so much Strava hate mail" haha 

https://www.facebook.com/jaco.veldsman.5

His justification:

Jaco Veldsman Haha, Kevin Eltigre Taljaard, ek stem heeltemal saam. Ek het my heartrate strap verloor, so ek voel asof al my ander rides ook op n ebike was! 1f609.png;) Maar jislaaik, die manne raak kwaad. Al wat ek try doen is om soveel moontlike stats te kry om te vergelyk tussen dieselfde segments op Strava sonder en dan met die kit. Ongelukkig is dit die enigste manier. So in plaas dat die ouens net die rides "flag", raak hulle heel omosioneel.

His justification:

Jaco Veldsman Haha, Kevin Eltigre Taljaard, ek stem heeltemal saam. Ek het my heartrate strap verloor, so ek voel asof al my ander rides ook op n ebike was! 1f609.png ;) Maar jislaaik, die manne raak kwaad. Al wat ek try doen is om soveel moontlike stats te kry om te vergelyk tussen dieselfde segments op Strava sonder en dan met die kit. Ongelukkig is dit die enigste manier. So in plaas dat die ouens net die rides "flag", raak hulle heel omosioneel.

Where did he post this? WE must flag it? Bwahaha! HE must use the hide from public leaderboard function. BUT, he is not doing this for his own data, he wants to show people how fast his motors are.

Edit: Found it.

Jaco: "Babes, ek dink ek gaan 'n strap-on koop. My performance is nie waar dit moet wees nie."

Wifey: "Jinne skat, ek't nooit gedink jy sal so kinky wees nie!"

Jaco: "......Wag 'n bietjie."

LOL!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Would like to see him say something on this thread. On a Friday like this.

:nuke:

His latest reply:

Jaco Veldsman Thanks for the insult. All you have to do is flag the rides. This is the only way i can acquire the data i need. I do also sincerely hope you get as worked up and vocal about important issues in life. But have a great day anyway.

Archived