Stolen: Scott Scale 920 2013 (Stellenbosch)

Second Wind

Flip. Heard about this from people on the trail while riding. Ended up sitting on my bike till it was firmly attached to my bike carrier on my way home as a result. Bloody tollies spoiling everyone's day with their raging Cleptomania. I hope the saddle snaps in two and punches that oke a new exhaust.

I would suggest looking at surrounding Cash Crusaders etc. A bike stolen last week in Stellies was just found in Milnerton at Cash Crusaders. 

Really, really  sorry to here that, I just found mine at Cash Crusaders in Milnerton. 

Hey Deon, I am so happy for you and I really hope I find mine too, good job... did you search yourself?  I am going to try go to all surrounding cash crusaders this morning and try.  Where was yours stolen from, what area?

Thanks for support!

Sam

non related - but my buddy dropped his tool bag by his car when he set off for the start - an expensively assembled tool bag as well. 

It was returned to him by one of the security when he returned! :clap:

The security were very jacked and helpful at the race, but I am not sure how no one saw this as I leaned it against the back of the coke stand and all the guys working there saw me and my son leaving our bikes there and we went to get food, came back and it was no where... so someone watched my moves and knew I was in a line waiting for food...:(

I would suggest looking at surrounding Cash Crusaders etc. A bike stolen last week in Stellies was just found in Milnerton at Cash Crusaders. 

Thanks for that, I will do that this morning, appreciate the advice and help, thank you 

Sam

Flip. Heard about this from people on the trail while riding. Ended up sitting on my bike till it was firmly attached to my bike carrier on my way home as a result. Bloody tollies spoiling everyone's day with their raging Cleptomania. I hope the saddle snaps in two and punches that oke a new exhaust.

One good thing, everyone was aware as they did announce it after I asked them to, just so sad my bike was taken, I would hate for anyone to have theirs taken, its devastating...