Please help a preemie

2bliss

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hectic.

I'm not asking anyone to put themselves into debt, but I'm sure each hubber could afford to drop R100 into this account to help this family.

They must be going through hell, yet staying positive.

So instead of those extra beers or coffee after your next ride, sip some water, and donate that R100.

Any bike shops or retailers out there who maybe want to auction a bike or offer some items to be auctioned?

Hang in there Karmi

Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk

Edited by slickandtyred

Any bike shops or retailers out there who maybe want to auction a bike or offer some items to be auctioned?

We are blessed with the support of Bogus Designs, Hasie & the Robots, as well as Anatomic, (3 auctions currently running).

Yes, Karmi's parents are going to be hit with the mother of all hospital accounts, but they are not the only ones. May I ask, please, those of you who are willing to donate that R100, split it so half goes to Karmi and the other half to F.R.A.I.L-K? https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/168435-funding-not-been-able-2-work-4-126-days/

We are blessed with the support of Bogus Designs, Hasie & the Robots, as well as Anatomic, (3 auctions currently running).

Yes, Karmi's parents are going to be hit with the mother of all hospital accounts, but they are not the only ones. May I ask, please, those of you who are willing to donate that R100, split it so half goes to Karmi and the other half to F.R.A.I.L-K? https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/168435-funding-not-been-able-2-work-4-126-days/

Good to see the commercial support. Info re the auctions? Where to find them?

The way the members are coming together to help Karmi is simply fantastic !!

RESPECT and thanks to the businesses adding their assistance !

My heart goes out to the parents.  HOPE they find a way to get some rest and recharge their batteries.

Give this man a Bell's,.....make it two i will pay!!

Give this WOman a Bell's,.....make it two i will pay!!

:thumbup:

Bell's, roses, whatever .... :whistling:

what a lady !!!  :clap:

and what a community to rally together like this ..... we did not even ask if Karmi's parents are roadies or MTB'ers ....  :devil:   :devil:

Massive kudos for channeling back to David too. It's so easy to get caught up in your own initiative that we often forget about everybody else.

Personally you must be acknowledged for what you are doing, even if you don't want it.

So Nicole, well done, and thank you for being a human who gives more than what they take, we need more of people like you!

Massive kudos for channeling back to David too. It's so easy to get caught up in your own initiative that we often forget about everybody else.

Personally you must be acknowledged for what you are doing, even if you don't want it.

So Nicole, well done, and thank you for being a human who gives more than what they take, we need more of people like you!

Nicely put

Wow... I really don't know how to respond to these beautiful, but undeserved messages.  We don't do good because we want something in return.  It is a matter of principle.  Either you believe in it or you don't. I guess.

Anyhooo.  Karmi's mom went back to work today so that she may resume her maternity leave once Bunny is released from hospital.  Mum will have to leave Fourways very early each morning as she works near Hartbeespoort.  After work she will drive back to see Bunny.  Dad will try his best to spend time during the day, but he has his own small business so that is hard too.

May they be safe on our roads and find strength in knowing they are doing what is best for their baby. 

Meantime, Bunny is stable and has been transferred to the regular NICU!  :clap: