Ultimate Titanium Bike

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you meet the woman of your dreams and then discover that you are not suited to each other..... :oops:

This was my dream bike and I leapt at it when advertise on the hub even though I knew that it was a bit small for me. I'm sure you can figure the rest out. :cursing:

Anyway, it went to a good, loving home and I am looking to adopt a sibling when the time is right.

post-50-0-54605600-1503650841_thumb.jpg

When you meet the woman of your dreams and then discover that you are not suited to each other..... :oops:

This was my dream bike and I leapt at it when advertise on the hub even though I knew that it was a bit small for me. I'm sure you can figure the rest out. :cursing:

Anyway, it went to a good, loving home and I am looking to adopt a sibling when the time is right.

That looks like some serious rubber you were running there?

What!! a bike that was not designed around you?  You mean that someone was sitting in a office and designed a frame without your measurements and expected it to fit. Crazy world were living!

Eddy I am eternally grateful for the frame... it is such a geat ride. I have the bike setup to be a road endurance bike at the moment. 28c's and full hydro Ultegra 11 speed. What a pleasure.

I'm unsure of the demand for this, but wish you the best of luck!

We believe every rider should be able to get a perfect bike.  This might not be realistic, but every perfect frame out there adds to the ideal.

All feedback is good, and positive feedback is nice for Friday afternoon, thanks.

That looks like some serious rubber you were running there?

It was set up as a gravel bike and I was running Schwalbe Sammy Slicks. Nice tyre but only  35mm so not too serious.

I now run 40 mm Clement MSO X'Plor which must have almost twice the volume. Run them tubeless, pump them lekker soft. very good tyre.

• 2 weeks later...

Came across a beast this week. Should be fun (especially on downhills)!

that is pretty,,this 29+ one quite kief too - the gnarvester

http://carverbikes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/hero-bike-gnarvester-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...