[Event] 100 Cycle Challenge

mecheng89

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Late entry – R500.00 [To 15 April 2018]. 
Last minute entry – R800.00 [At race pack collection]. 

Your entry fee is f*cking insane! My rectum gets sore just looking at those figures!

Late entry – R500.00 [To 15 April 2018]. 

Last minute entry – R800.00 [At race pack collection]. 

Your entry fee is f*cking insane! My rectum gets sore just looking at those figures!

R800 for line entry. That's just crazy

The deadline for online entries at www.100cyclechallenge.co.za has been extended to 2 May 2018 - R400 entry plus R35 day license.  Late entries are at race number collection at Cycle Lab stores at R500 plus R35 day license - cash only.  Should you need clarity on anything regarding the race, please email your enquiry to info@100cyclechallenge.co.za

The deadline for online entries at www.100cyclechallenge.co.za has been extended to 2 May 2018 - R400 entry plus R35 day license.  Late entries are at race number collection at Cycle Lab stores at R500 plus R35 day license - cash only.  Should you need clarity on anything regarding the race, please email your enquiry to info@100cyclechallenge.co.za

Riders are still going to ignore the deadline date then complain about the increase in late entry costs. Its how they roll ride.

Riders are still going to ignore the deadline date then complain about the increase in late entry costs. Its how they roll ride.

That will always be an issue. sure all events do experience it. R500.00 for an line entry is still steep but acceptable if you look at the normal entry fee. R800.00 is crazy 

They are changing the entry fee:

R400 for online entries until 2-May, then R500 for line entries at number collection. Excludes R35 day licence (where applicable).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No seeding if you enter after 15 April? As licensed rider it does not make sense to enter then.

• 2 weeks later...

No seeding if you enter after 15 April? As licensed rider it does not make sense to enter then.

You can have my licenced entry if you want Scalpel (gratis)

Skipping the race as I'm still recovering from Bronchitis this week.

Morning all, anyone get start times yet? 

As per the e-mail I received:

All relevant race information (including your race number, starting time, parking address and route to drive to avoid road closures, etc.) will be included in your information pack.

All us late entries have to hope we make H..lol

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Wondering how will we collect our race packs? Maybe with a 13 digit ID number ...

This should be quick. What can go wrong?

Edited by Zatek

I also forgot to enter before the deadline. My stupidity!! but also did not enter because I could not enter for the VA race

Any updates on how number collection works and how was it in Lynwood today?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk