• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to pick up the skeletor one for sure!

Are these designs available for that "athlete" version you spoke of earlier?

These are the 4 Layer premium ones... just been slightly tweaked from the previous version - little bit smaller, and some adaptions to the filter shape for better airflow.

The Sports Mask is almost ready, should be available from next week... key changes, one less layer (two layers fabric and the filter), more ergonomic shaping, and sewn in a specific way to reduce contact with the face and lips, further decreasing moisture build-up for greater general comfort.

Styling will be very neutral, quite possibly just one black and grey design at this stage  :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly the 4th of August will be the Pretoria Factory Outlets last day of business... 
With the mass sporting industry still closed for the foreseeable future, it was sadly just not a viable option to keep it's doors open any longer. We would like to thank everyone for their support of the branch over the years.
There are also still some great deals available if you want to come say a last goodbye.

Thanks and stay safe everyone  :thumbup:  :(

post-32203-0-73518500-1596012624_thumb.jpg

Sad realities start to hit more and more ... :(

Sad indeed... 'only two people' out of a job, but yeah, the shops were marketing showrooms and bases for our reps for our core business of custom gear, but it's just not a luxury we can afford in this climate sadly. They're a small part of our business, probably only 20% combined, but yeah... not a good feeling at all. I think like many companies we will be streamlining things a lot. One typical example is we've had a huge push to online, whereas in the past it was very much an afterthought.

Look forward to simpler days though, where we can set some goals, make some lekker kit and enjoy some races and good old SA gees again.

The young man has yet another growth spurt ....  :eek:  :ph34r:

Just turned 9 years old .... and the 11 to 12 year old clothes are too short.

post-110956-0-09001700-1596127945_thumb.jpg

Putting on his SA top today it was uncomfortable around his neck .... thats when I realised it was only just hanging over the top of his pants ....  :eek:   :oops:

On the way to the trails we popped in at Anatomic Durbanville ... rather, wanted to .... then saw the notice of the shortened hours.  Not to worry, we do understand and WILL be back shortly.  Need to pick up a few things....

Popped into the shop today.

WOW !!

Some SERIOUS specials going at the moment !!!!!!!!!  :eek:   :clap:

Any and all riders owe it to themselves to pop by .....   :thumbup:

Andrew would let us know when your next shipment of "SA tops" (same as in the photo in the previous post) comes this way, size "10 Years"  Maritz was happy with his new Spur top ... and then immediately asked if I would be buying one as well ... he loves matching clothes when we are out on the trails.  So I will have to buy a new SA top as soon as you have some.  If you have up there, please let me know so I can order one.

Popped into the shop today.

WOW !!

Some SERIOUS specials going at the moment !!!!!!!!!  :eek:   :clap:

Any and all riders owe it to themselves to pop by .....   :thumbup:

Andrew would let us know when your next shipment of "SA tops" (same as in the photo in the previous post) comes this way, size "10 Years"  Maritz was happy with his new Spur top ... and then immediately asked if I would be buying one as well ... he loves matching clothes when we are out on the trails.  So I will have to buy a new SA top as soon as you have some.  If you have up there, please let me know so I can order one.

Thanks for the support as always Chris...

We're out of stock on that, but I'll see if between the Pretoria and Cape Town stores we can make a plan  :thumbup:

Last day of trading for our Pretoria branch... if you're in the area, last chance to grab some of the Covid Clearance sale bargains...

We'll be moving the leftover stock across to WearDirect thereafter... should take about a week or so to get it processed and repackaged. 

Thanks everyone for the support in these tough times - hopefully the nice bargains have also helped a little bit!

post-3544-0-33714600-1596525825_thumb.jpg