Andrew,

your platinum leg warmers, how does the sizing correlate to centimetres ?

I'm sadly short a sizing chart there... and not the easiest thing to prioritize on skeleton staff. 

The critical thing to keep in mind, is the 'holding up' is done on the upper thigh, and we're South African sizing so if you have large legs - you're a large, track sprinter legs - XL, normal/average legs - medium, lean legs - small... most more serious cyclists I find are small or medium.

That said, if you're worried send me your thigh measurement and I will advise you which to take...

Hope that helps, I'll try get together a sizing chart as well soonish  :thumbup:

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sadly short a sizing chart there... and not the easiest thing to prioritize on skeleton staff. 

The critical thing to keep in mind, is the 'holding up' is done on the upper thigh, and we're South African sizing so if you have large legs - you're a large, track sprinter legs - XL, normal/average legs - medium, lean legs - small... most more serious cyclists I find are small or medium.

That said, if you're worried send me your thigh measurement and I will advise you which to take...

Hope that helps, I'll try get together a sizing chart as well soonish  :thumbup:

thanks, how high up the thigh should I measure ?

My (unofficial of course) rule of thumb has always been to size down on leg or arm warmers. That way you get compression at the time time, for great Anatomic pricing.

My (unofficial of course) rule of thumb has always been to size down on leg or arm warmers. That way you get compression at the time time, for great Anatomic pricing.

Yeah, rather a bit smaller than too big...

The Maxitherm also has good stretch, so relatively risk free in that regard  :thumbup:

Morning, apologies... been offline a bit long. I'm afraid a wholesaler wiped out much of our extra stock on these, so what is available online for these items, is it sadly for now. There will though be some plain black and white long sleeves loaded during this week which might be an option. We will be loading most of the remaining stock in the next few days leading up to pay day... there are a good 30-40 items, so should be some nice options for most.

We're also starting to replace the high demand items with new manufactured stock, but these will be full price unfortunately. I also haven't seen any production sheets for Longsleeve Visi's, but thinking about it, they should definitely be in there... I will put in a word.

Thanks again for the support, we know these are tough times for all and it is appreciated  :thumbup: 

Morning, apologies... been offline a bit long. I'm afraid a wholesaler wiped out much of our extra stock on these, so what is available online for these items, is it sadly for now. There will though be some plain black and white long sleeves loaded during this week which might be an option. We will be loading most of the remaining stock in the next few days leading up to pay day... there are a good 30-40 items, so should be some nice options for most.

We're also starting to replace the high demand items with new manufactured stock, but these will be full price unfortunately. I also haven't seen any production sheets for Longsleeve Visi's, but thinking about it, they should definitely be in there... I will put in a word.

Thanks again for the support, we know these are tough times for all and it is appreciated  :thumbup: 

Thanks for the feedback but unfortunately i'm going to have to buy something else in the meantime as i need some kit urgently.

I can say the leg warmers work well. They did not have the Platinum version at the JHB store to send me so I got the maxitherm version, apparently much of a muchness between the 2.

My legs are not normally a problem in the cold, but having the leg warmers on just gives that extra level of comfort. It also enables me to wear my short bibs instead of having to invest in long bibs.