Eddy Gordo

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

take note guys...you can probably thank multichoice for this

Canada and South Africa are yet to be confirmed, but currently it doesn't look like fans in these nations will be able to watch online via Red Bull TV.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Cmon, I'm guessing there will be like 200 people max using red bull.TV and with the time of teaching, the redbull interface is awesome for watching after the fact

How many laps are they racing?

Sam has a 13 second gap over Alan after lap 5. 13 seconds aren't much.

Excellent result. He really deserves to be picked up by a bigger trade team, who can base him in Europe. He's got the talent and legs - all he needs is the team support, especially considering that he'll be riding in the Elites soon. 

Rachel Atherton out with a broken collarbone :( Don't think she had the best chance of winning anyway, it's not been a great season for her with her injury. Tahnee is in good form, I think she will win the ladies race.

I think the men's race in particular is going to be very exciting, so many top riders that can take the win. Gwin, Minnaar, Hart, Hill, etc, but I'm kinda hoping Mick and Tracey will win.

Rachel Atherton out with a broken collarbone :( Don't think she had the best chance of winning anyway, it's not been a great season for her with her injury. Tahnee is in good form, I think she will win the ladies race.

I think the men's race in particular is going to be very exciting, so many top riders that can take the win. Gwin, Minnaar, Hart, Hill, etc, but I'm kinda hoping Mick and Tracey will win.

Shame, that's rough. This has been a rough year. I wonder if we will ever see her dominate like she has the last few years again?

Archived