Stolen: Cannondale MiniSuperSix 2017 (Cape Town)

Pure Savage

FFS..hope you get it back... argh.. makes me so angry.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

FFS..hope you get it back... argh.. makes me so angry.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Busy at police station now. Have phoned most bike shops in area, all know of the bike already and been so helpful.

It's a rather hard item to offload.

Stolen: Cannondale MiniSuperSix 2017

When: 5 October 2017

Where: Cape Town, Western Cape

Hi all,

Our car was parked outside our house last night and bike stolen out of the boot.

Its a custom balance bike with Cannondale MiniSupersix graphics.

The wheel has Enve graphics.

Please keep a look out, my kid loves the bike.

Get further details about the incident in the Stolen Bikes section

ag nee ***

Just checked out the bike this morning and thought about doing something similar for my daughter's 2nd birthday coming up in Feb. That really sucks! Hope you guys get it back, one of a kind.

Just checked out the bike this morning and thought about doing something similar for my daughter's 2nd birthday coming up in Feb. That really sucks! Hope you guys get it back, one of a kind.

Thanks it was a special build and the kid loved it. For a toddler he also took amazing care of it putting the kick stand down etc.

100% going to do same sort of thing for next bike, just was not planning it this soon! Dad needs a gravel bike ;)

They surely can't offload this bike unless to a cash converters or alike. It's to personalized hopefully. My nipper would be gutted if they half inched his ride. Sorry man.

????Crossed dude. Let's hope it pops up and they .......????

So sorry to hear!! That bike was amazing ????

One of a kind so luckily will be pretty hard to sell. Hoping you get it back!!

Thanks it was a special build and the kid loved it. For a toddler he also took amazing care of it putting the kick stand down etc.

100% going to do same sort of thing for next bike, just was not planning it this soon! Dad needs a gravel bike ;)

Sorry to hear about this theft Savage! Hope you guys find your kiddo's bike soon.

Just have to ask though: you sure he didn't get the 'keep bike clean, and tidy and shiny' syndrome from his old man? :whistling:

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about this theft Savage! Hope you guys find your kiddo's bike soon.

Just have to ask though: you sure he didn't get the 'keep bike clean, and tidy and shiny' syndrome from his old man? :whistling:

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Nope, my bike is neither of those [emoji29]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no, this is horrible

Sorry to hear Savage!

Danie were you on Capetalk yesterday afternoon? Im happy you got your bike back and hope that thieving crook rots in jail

Sorry to hear Savage!

Danie were you on Capetalk yesterday afternoon? Im happy you got your bike back and hope that thieving crook rots in jail

Yes, was me

Archived