Tour de France 2018

gummibear

My legs are sore from just looking at the profile! Going to be hectic tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Of course there is a chance that they may save themselves for stage 12[emoji849]

b842d6ba349a793b84aba6251296038f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course there is a chance that they may save themselves for stage 12[emoji849]

b842d6ba349a793b84aba6251296038f.jpg

That stage would absolutely fry my legs. :whistling:

Yip that's a big stage but every stage is important from now on, ito a GC perspective. But tomorrow is a short one and somebody might role the dice to try and gain some time back. Like say Dan Martin for instance.

That stage would absolutely fry my legs. :whistling:

Yip that's a big stage but every stage is important from now on, ito a GC perspective. But tomorrow is a short one and somebody might role the dice to try and gain some time back. Like say Dan Martin for instance.

Goooo Danny boy.

So how many wins for QS this year so far?? Whi is second and by how far?Must be one of the most dominating team performances we have seen for many years!

So how many wins for QS this year so far?? Whi is second and by how far?Must be one of the most dominating team performances we have seen for many years!

I saw 50 mentioned somewhere ...

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

Fast and furious only 108km

Of these GC rider don't come to the party I will be miffed[emoji23]

8e2addad389261f856e9472528873dcd.jpg

The profile looks really promising but I believe this stage is going to be a real dog to watch.

As we had yesterday's efforts and many will be saving for Alpe d'huez Tomorrow. Also and very  importantly the last climb is the easiestby far with the last 4.5 a lot easier then those before. Unless a favorite shows signs of weakness or isolation early on nothing much is gonna happen. pity we can't switch 10 to 5 K to go and the last 5 from place or just finish 4K from the top that should give fireworks.

Main interest will be the autobus we might get quite some people off early on and outside the time limit.

Dominant this year!

http://www.uci.ch/road/ranking/

Well clear of the other teams with more points between them and 2nd place than there are from 2nd and 9th!

The profile looks really promising but I believe this stage is going to be a real dog to watch.

As we had yesterday's efforts and many will be saving for Alpe d'huez Tomorrow. Also and very importantly the last climb is the easiestby far with the last 4.5 a lot easier then those before. Unless a favorite shows signs of weakness or isolation early on nothing much is gonna happen. pity we can't switch 10 to 5 K to go and the last 5 from place or just finish 4K from the top that should give fireworks.

Main interest will be the autobus we might get quite some people off early on and outside the time limit.

They (GC guys) took it easy yesterday..

If it was not for the breakaway that raced and put up a damn good show it would've been a snooze fest..

So they owe us today[emoji6]

Where is Bert this is a Bert stage bring back Bert.[emoji41]

I'm liking the Sprint prime at 11.5km - it's a fine way to force the peleton into providing a breakaway platform.

Should be a fine day out.

Cmon GCers - you owe me!

As we had yesterday's efforts and many will be saving for Alpe d'huez Tomorrow. Also and very  importantly the last climb is the easiestby far with the last 4.5 a lot easier then those before. Unless a favorite shows signs of weakness or isolation early on nothing much is gonna happen. pity we can't switch 10 to 5 K to go and the last 5 from place or just finish 4K from the top that should give fireworks.

Sadly, I agree. Not looking forward to watching a Sky train tour France for the next few weeks... Most excitement would be Gerraint taking yellow today and then watching how Alpe d'Huez plays out for them tomorrow.

I'm liking the Sprint prime at 11.5km - it's a fine way to force the peleton into providing a breakaway platform.

Should be a fine day out.

Cmon GCers - you owe me!

We're missing out on a lot of action early in the day when everyone and their dog are trying to get into the break. Would be cool to see a bit more coverage of that initial bit, especially today.

We're missing out on a lot of action early in the day when everyone and their dog are trying to get into the break. Would be cool to see a bit more coverage of that initial bit, especially today.

Online streamers show everything from neutral zone to finish... Maybe use them to see the start then move to traditional media?

Online streamers show everything from neutral zone to finish... Maybe use them to see the start then move to traditional media?

Dstv coverage also from the very start.

If my kids don't mess around after school and rush to the car I can get home in time for km 0.

Archived