Tour de France 2018

gummibear

Heard rumours they are losing sponsors. So what does the hub oracle know?

PS feel sorry for Doug R. Must be *** constantly chasing funding

Well Cervelo going to sunweb for starters. not sure how tight the rest of that is, but if BMC do fold, then GIANT could be a straight swap and join DDD. and to be honest cervelo not exactly a big bike brand anyway - giant could really jump into the let's get africa rolling vibe.

Cervélo bicycles will supply Tom Dumoulin and his team-mates in 2019 and become co-sponsor, seeing the team race as Sunweb-Cervélo, sources suggest.

Cycling Weekly sources say that Cervélo’s owner, The Netherlands’s Pon Holdings that distributes car brands Audi and Porsche, wanted a bigger presence in cycling and with one of the country’s biggest stars.

The deal would see Cervélo leave Mark Cavendish‘s Dimension Data team after four years together.

Dutch newspaper De Telegraph reported the Cervélo move this morning as part of a larger article about BMC Racing.

The consulting firm Deloitte, which joined Dimension Data to help pay for Cavendish’s arrival in 2016, could leave to become the title sponsor of BMC Racing in 2019.

Read more at http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/cervelo-sponsor-team-sunweb-2019-giant-joining-bmc-racing-say-sources-380358#DUP2WldhYzmClph5.99

The worst thing about Aus so far other than the flies in summer is the horrible TdF time zone issues. Aaaaargh... I hope SBS doesn't have a guy trying to shave his legs every 5 minutes with his chick's razor.

Ps: Go Chris.

just wait till China takes over the world, things will be better on the east coast of aus

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since 2010 every year the kids and i have gone watch the TdF but this year i will be boycotting the race.The UCI needs to sort out the Froome story and make cycling more transparent.

- that is devastating.

what did this guy say when he heard this alarming setback?

tdf14pres-prudhomme.jpg

maybe this will finally convince the UCI to sort it out

Cool, so the UCI should leak all riders who are currently under investigation.

We may get a call up to race TDF then :P

Well Cervelo going to sunweb for starters. not sure how tight the rest of that is, but if BMC do fold, then GIANT could be a straight swap and join DDD. and to be honest cervelo not exactly a big bike brand anyway - giant could really jump into the let's get africa rolling vibe.

Cervélo bicycles will supply Tom Dumoulin and his team-mates in 2019 and become co-sponsor, seeing the team race as Sunweb-Cervélo, sources suggest.

Cycling Weekly sources say that Cervélo’s owner, The Netherlands’s Pon Holdings that distributes car brands Audi and Porsche, wanted a bigger presence in cycling and with one of the country’s biggest stars.

The deal would see Cervélo leave Mark Cavendish‘s Dimension Data team after four years together.

Dutch newspaper De Telegraph reported the Cervélo move this morning as part of a larger article about BMC Racing.

The consulting firm Deloitte, which joined Dimension Data to help pay for Cavendish’s arrival in 2016, could leave to become the title sponsor of BMC Racing in 2019.

Read more at http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/cervelo-sponsor-team-sunweb-2019-giant-joining-bmc-racing-say-sources-380358#DUP2WldhYzmClph5.99

just wait till China takes over the world, things will be better on the east coast of aus

Absolutely, and Toyotas sell very well here already. 

There's a Sky press conference at 6pm (French time) on Wednesday.

Trek-Segafredo is doing the same on Friday morning.

They might announce the teams before these events though.

looking through the Sky squad, they are going to be leaving some very capable guys on the sidelines. With the 8 person squads and the requirements for the nervous first week/TTT and mountains some will be stretched.

in order from bald to bushy

Maybe that's how they plan to line up for the TTT. With bushy in front.

ASO might get hold of you if they need to get a clean audit.

Deloitte already got that covered [emoji57]

Cervélo bicycles will supply Tom Dumoulin and his team-mates in 2019 and become co-sponsor, seeing the team race as Sunweb-Cervélo, sources suggest.

Cycling Weekly sources say that Cervélo’s owner, The Netherlands’s Pon Holdings that distributes car brands Audi and Porsche, wanted a bigger presence in cycling and with one of the country’s biggest stars.

The deal would see Cervélo leave Mark Cavendish‘s Dimension Data team after four years together.

Dutch newspaper De Telegraph reported the Cervélo move this morning as part of a larger article about BMC Racing.

Bmc to supply bikes to didata next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bmc to supply bikes to didata next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's cool as long as Teejay doesn't come as part of the deal.......

That's cool as long as Teejay doesn't come as part of the deal.......

Who? I keep hearing this guys name on TV, but I’ve never seen him on the front?

Gorka won the Spanish title a few days ago...I see they also picked his brother Ion  :thumbup:  hope to see a few wins out of this team this year...let's see what happens...maybe Nibali can even ruffle a few feathers  :ph34r:

Archived